-2 -

-2- It only took Pha and Kit about ten minutes to reach the dorm building, Ming lived in. And of course, there Beam was, sitting on a bench, staring of in to the sky. Ming standing beside him, looking down on to the elder with anger written on his features! Pha and Kit almost ran up to the two of them. While Kit then crouched down checking if Beam was hurt, Pha looked at Ming thankfully. "Finally!" Ming sighted. "God what happened!? You have a black eye! Beam god no!" Kit crashed his friend in to a hug. "You ask what happened!?" Ming growled. Pha and Kit then both nodded. "He got what he fucking wanted! He seduced Forth!" Ming paused gaining his composure. "Beam didn't figure though that Forth first fucked him half to death then threw him away like the condom he used!" This time the others tone was almost ice cold and he didn't even once catch Beam's eye. Pha clenched his jaw and gritted his teeth. "Oh yeah and as if it wasn't enough already... he started a fight with Forth and got beaten up by my seniors! I had to save his ass. Do you two have a clue that I will be having the worst time the next months!? They will beat me up and this more then once!" Ming yelled. Kit's eyes winded. "Tsk. Thank you I guess but I do not need help! Just like I don't need your pity Kit!" Beam stood up pushing Kit away from him. Beam then tried to walk away. But Pha stepped in front of him. He didn't say a word, just looked down at his friend in pure anger. His eyes showed no emotion. "I don't need scolding Pha! You're not my mother. What I do or not is none of your fucking business! I will g-" *slap*

Eyes wide Beam looked at Pha. Never had the older slapped him! But before Beam could say one-word Pha snapped, yelling his lungs out: "Who the hell you think you are! Of course, it is our business because we are friends, even if you think you don't need us. We are here for you like you are here for us! So, don't act all high and mighty! Ming risked a lot for you and you thank him by being a little Bitch to him!? Do you have any idea How Kit or I felt? Not knowing where you are or what you are doing! If you really think you don't need us then fuck off and search for new friends!" Beams eyes filled with tears. "I-I" Beam stuttered but kit cut him off "No. You know what I am sick and tired of you acting like you are better whenever you do stupid shit! Apologise or fuck of for all we care!". Beam looked at kit than Ming and then finally Pha. "I-I... I am sorry!" Beam broke down crying. "I-I Don't know what is wrong with me..." Beam sobbed.

Kit began to Smile a little patting the others back. Then he did something that shook everyone to the core. He went and casually hugged and kissed Ming on to the cheek. "Thank you." Kit whispered before realising his actions and becoming bright red. Everyone laughed and Beam was pulled in to a hug. Everyone but Pha. The tallest of the group didn't say a word. He just walked away...