13

-13-Forth rubbed his face his both hands before leaning back in his bed. His back now against the headboard. Maybe it was time to stop. Time to stop playing around and stop deigning his body what it really wanted. But how could he make it up to Pha? He did more then fucking his best friend. He was manipulation Pha and Beam, like everyone else around him. Also, he tried to steal Pha's now ex-boyfriend! Who was probably the last clue that it wasn't Yo that he wanted... it was Pha! Forth knew, because when Yo visited him the day he and Pha broke up and cried in his arms he felt pity... but not for Yo. For Pha. Either way his asshole self fucked Yo that night. Thinking about rubbing it in to Pha's face later on... but he didn't. It wasn't like Forth had never gotten the opportunity... oh he had it so many times while the two were arguing about random shit! Something inside him held him back though!

Forth then made a decision... He would conquer Pha. Even if the other would probably beat him a million times before Forth could finally get what he wanted! But for this he had to first do something else...

I know it's a short Chapter and a cliff hanger at the same time😊 but the next Chapter will be imported and ate a lot of time... I am working on new Chapters now so please be paitent with me. I will probably update tomorrow