7

-7-"And why would I fix it!? You need to see a doctor! A bullet wound isn't like a little scratch!" Pha growled, grabbing on to Forth's arm trying to help him up. But the other pulled Pha down to him, so both were face to face only inches apart now. Pha half on top of Forth. "And what should I tell them that happened? That I got shot while fighting with some guys? Yeah right... also they keep records over the people they are treading. So, don't be a pussy and just tread my wound, you are a soon to be Doctor to!" Pha sighted at Forth's words and got up. "Fine, God you are a hand full aren't you!? We need to go to my dorm then." Pha hated the idea of helping Forth but something inside him screamed for Pha to help Forth and he couldn't help but blame it on Beam's relationship for the taller! After all Beam and he were 'together' and Forth 'loved' Beam. Pha had a feeling this was total bullshit but what could he do? If Pha did anything Beam would hate him! And if he wouldn't help him out here Beam would only hate him even more!

So Phana was driving fast. Forth was losing a lot of blood and his poor car shouldn't get dirty and neither could Forth complain about him driving to slow! Forth didn't plan on it either way and as they reached his dorm, both made their way to Pha's room silently. His jacked pulled in to his face, so no one would notice! But of course, life didn't let the two of them of the hook this easily! Because Beam and Kit were to Pha's surprise and Forth's resentment, Standing right Infront of Pha's door. "Oh, Beam look there Pha is... with Forth?" Kit was as surprised as Beam. "What are you to doing here together?" Beams question was all needed for Pha to spill the Beans. Beam would be mad but rather he be mad at this, than being mad because he thinks Pha had something for Froth! "Oh, hey Beam, Me and Pha just meet and decided to catch up. Trying to become friends again ya know." Forth had a hand on his Face looking like he was rubbing his eye, but he was actually covering his bruises from Beam and Kit, while he then walked past them, waiting for Pha to do the same. Witch Pha did, saying his good bye to his two friends, before unlocking and opening the door. Pha had to admit he was kind of amazed that Forth didn't have a single change of his expression even if his arm must have hurt like hell! Pha

Time pass was brought you by a bloody and sticky situation of fixing Forth's arm

The cold water hit Pha's hands and the water coloured in to a light pink colour. He couldn't believe he did that and then for Forth. Well letting Forth die on the other hand wasn't an option either! Because as bad as Pha's relationship to his family was... Beam and kit were the two only people he considered real family and he loved them with all his heart. So, seeing Beam hurt so much would probably kill him at this point!

Phana was deep in to thoughts and caught off guard as to arms wrapped around him from behind. He was so deep in to his thoughts about what just happened that he didn't realize who it was for the moment being. The muscular and strong arms pressed him against someone. Pha didn't move at all, that until someone's lips found their way to his neck. Soft and rough at the same time, but sow warm. Pha snapped out of it and pushed the arms away of his body. The boy turned and meet eye to eye with Forth. He had his signature smirk on his face and looked down at Pha satisfied. "I should have known that you don't love Beam! You just play with his heart!" Pha snapped and walked back as Forth smirk darkened. Forth followed him until Pha got cornered, "well that isn't a surprise is it? He is interesting but still not enough for me to keep interest in." Forth stopped for a moment and pushed Pha back against the wall. Pha was shook and angry he was so about to punch Forth again....