14

-14- The next Morning Pha sat on the usual table with Kit and Ming. Beam not in site anywhere... the three slowly began to worry but Beam wasn't answering his calls, neither was he answering any texts. Kit was biting his nails by now, when Beam finally arrived. He said down without a word. "Beam?" Kit asked a little grumpy like always. "Huh? Oh Morning." Beam said, before laying his head down on to the table. "What happened? Did Forth fuck out the rest of your brain cells already?" Kit teased, expecting a sarcastic remark but it never came. "Let's not talk about him again please. We broke up." Beam said shortly. "Wait, What!? This little bastard I am going to kill him!" Pha growled. "Why? Because of the agreement you two made?" Beam asked the other completely relaxed. "What agreement?" Kit threw in before Pha could say a word. "The agreement for Forth, even though he had no feelings for me, to not break up with me... well at least in a hurtful way." Beam explained, smiling softly at Pha. "W- "Beam cut Pha off, right away "Pha, thank you. But Forth told me everything and he said he will stop now!" Beam explained, but Pha was already in his own world and on beating up Forth! Slowly he got up and left the university.

"Ok... the professor will kill me soon!" Kit whined. "Why? Because you will tell her that P'Pha is sick again?" Ming smiled softly patting Kit's back. "Yes!" Kit whined. "Well, it's worth it, trust me! Pha will be surprised..." Beam smirked. "Why that?!" Ming and Kit yelled in union, nosy as ever. "Because Forth is trying to change. And now listen closely. For.... Pha! Forth. Likes. Pha!" Beam chuckled. "Our Pha!?" Kit panicked. "Yes. Our Pha!" Beam yelled back happily. Then studently pouted "Even if Pha ruined my plan in breaking Froth's heart... I am rutting for Forth!". "Wait plan!? We though you liked him!?" "I am just that good then! Oh, and by the way... Urgh! I mean the sex was amazing, I have to admit... but Forth isn't my type actually! I still prefer girls with big boobs!" "Well you sure are a good actor then!" "Ming you are supposed to be mad at him, not complementing him!"

All three chuckled. "Forth really likes Pha?" Kit asked again earning a nod from Beam. All three men now looked at each other in silence, sinking deep in to thoughts. Forth wasn't exactly the type for a relationship. He was an asshole; a player and troublemaker and all three boys knew, but Forth really wanted to change for the other, Beam was sure! Still, someone like Forth changing could take time... a lot of time! It wasn't like he could just throw his old ways in to a bin and call it a day. Forth needed to become responsible, caring, over all a trustworthy guy and he was all but that at the moment! To top it off he had chosen a guy like Phana... That himself was not exactly the best guy. Pha was not really the type to trust others, the type that could just forget and forgive, neither was he a guy that liked slaking off. He was the pure image of a young genius and control freak, that planned every day out to perfection, that forgot almost nothing and a guy that held grudges for a long time.

This wouldn't be easy! Forth and Pha were both guys with a strong personality and a thick head, still different in so many ways. And to top it off Beam and Kit knew Pha wasn't the guy to let anyone other than himself take control! He had trust issues and hated Forth more then his parents... which was really something, after all his parents and Pha had a harsh history that he kept a secret from everyone! Beam chuckled "This will be fucking great" ...