5

-5- It has been a week by now. Beam didn't talk about what happened with Forth, but everyone knew he was different. Kit and Pha tried to ask Beam about it but he just grind like an idiot and said something about, waiting for the right time to tell them. Beam sure was happy, to happy for Pha's liking! And so, the med student came up with the craziest ideas why Beam could have been like this. One, Forth drugged him and is now his drug dealer. Two, Forth had fucked the rest of his braincells out that night. There were much more but Pha still tried to ignore it and brush it off as nothing!

So, when they were sitting at their usual bench for lunch... even if only Kit and Pha were eating lunch and Beam was watching them, Pha had enough! He knew Beam was trying to think about something and it made him go nuts! "Okay, Beam we waited long enough; can you finally tell us what is going on?!" Kit sighted probably also having enough. "Okay, but promise me that none of you will be mad, okay na?" Phana and kit both nodded, after exchanging glazes. "Okay, Forth apologized and... well he confessed to me at the same time. We were out on dates the last week and since today we are a couple." Beam said this so fast that it looked like we would chock on his own breath. Kit's mouth dropped open and Pha's spoon hit the table. "What!?" Pha yelled in ager. Kit shushed him right away before speaking up more whining actually, "But Beam... Forth is a player, what if he will break your heart. I mean you are and adult... maybe reason with yourself na?". "I did, I like him and he likes me. Isn't this adult enough!?" Beam whined. Before Beam then could say another word, Kit jumped in "No, I take it back! You're like a child! A child that would chuck the howl bleach can if you let it stay out!"

Pha hit Kit's head before grumbling to him. Pha then spoke up, speaking against his inner Pha that wanted him to whoop Beam's ass! "Sorry Beam. I just... Can you please be careful with Forth? I know that you like him and I hope you two will be happy... but still think about his background story." Kit was taken aback at Pha's words. Beam on the other hand was happy and satisfied, so he got up and left for the bathroom. "Did you drink bleach now, Pha?!" Kit asked once Beam was out of sight. "What's with you and your bleach Kit? I said this because if we react like you did, nothing will change, he will just push us away! That is how Beam is! I don't trust Forth one bit and I know as good as you that he is just playing but what can we do other than stay close to them and try to help Beam?" Phana explained, closing his eyes and trying to sort his thoughts. "That's my Pha! But what do you think we could do?" Kit was clearly concerned about his friend but Phana was too, still both couldn't do anything. "I go and talk to Forth." Pha said sternly, getting up already. "Wait, what is with classes Pha?" Kit knew their teacher hated it if they skipped classes! "Just tell her I started to feel sick!?" It sounded more like a question and Kit didn't like the part of him being the one lying. This never works out for him; he saw that on Ming... that was his boyfriend by now...