-20-

-20-

Important: This will be the last chapter of this fan fiction and so for a change I will write out of Pha's Pov also this chapter will have mentions of smut so here is a smut waring. Boy x boy if you don't like reading please don't read the Italic part!

I hope you enjoy

Love your writer fox <3

The next morning, I woke up to the sun burning through my white curtains. Slowly opened my eyes and rubbed the last of sleep out of them. I was lying on my stomach and tried to hide my face back into the soft pillow, yawning. As my eyes closed memories of last night shot back to my mind...

Slowly and carefully our clothes found their way to the floor and our kisses grew more heated. Both of us knew what we were doing but it still felt like the first time all over, we were careful as if one wrong move could end it all. As if we would wake up out of a dream. Though I knew it was real, I needed conformation again, so my hand bravely reached for his thigh. Forth drew in a sharp breath at this and let his teeth draw over the sensitive flesh of my neck. Forth now began to place soft kisses onto my neck, before biting and sucking on different spots still a little uncertain of this was a good idea. His hands found my wrists and pinned them to the mattress determinate to dominate me and I let him. At the mere thought my blood rushed downwards, forth seemed to feel the same way, as to his breathing that became quicker against the reddened flesh of my neck. He growled down at me and out of reflex my legs wrapped around his hips firmly, out erections brushing together at this. My eyes closed...

A smile grew on my lips at the thought of last night and I turned onto my back. Pain shot through my lower back, I took in a shocked breath and shut my eyes.

My eyes shot back open immediately as Forth had pulled me down lower onto the mattress and I moaned out of pure bliss as his fingers circled my entrance. Our erections pulsating against each other and our carefulness fully gone. His finger pushed inside me, one, then two and then three, before he suddenly turned me onto my back and pushed inside. Fast, hard and suddenly, and I reared up. A piercing pain spread through my lower regions, but I couldn't say I didn't like it. I liked the carelessness of Forth, the way he didn't tread me like a helpless little boy. He knew I could take the pain and so he began to move. When I thought the pain would grow to much, it grew into pure pleasure and lust. My hand pushed against the headboard, while he, with his upper body pressed against my back and his cheek against mine, fucked me uninhibited into my mattress.
I was sure my neighbours could hear our moaning but in this one moment I didn't care...

I turned around smiling at the thought I turned around and came face to face with a smirking naked forth. Out of habbit flew a pillow into that perfect face and we both laughed. "What did I do now?" Forth asked me but I knew he was smiling. "Stop with that supid smile!"

Completely worn out fell Forth next to me. The both of us breathing heavy, with our eyes half closed and both smiling. Sweat grazed Forth's body, while he tried to calm his breathing. It seemed to take him a moment before he realiesed what he just did, but I just smiled and set a hand to his cheek. He closed his eyes, when my hand wanderet over his face and graced his lip. "Next time I do you." I stated smiling before also closing my eyes. "So there will be a next time?" He asked and even with closed eyes I knew Forth was smiling. But I didn't say a word, to tiered and to worn out to speak...

"I love you."

He said it last night, but I didn't expect him to say it again... I never thought Forth could fall for me or I for him. But I liked it.

"I love you too Forth"

....

...

End

An: Thank you all for reading and being patient with me. This year was supposed to be hard for me, but I never expected it to be so hard for all of us. I hope you all are well and can enjoy the story over this time...

Please don't make yourself crazy DON'T buy to much toilet paper like people here in Germany please

PS. New Storys are planned, more to it on my 

instagram: Writerfox2103

Love your writer Fox <3