3

-3- At the same time Forth was sitting in his room, smoking a cigarette. His eyes fixated on his friends. They were drinking silently, not daring to catch Forth's eye. He had beat all of them up, after the incident with Beam! It wasn't like he cared that they beat someone up again... neither that it was Beam, but he ordered them to stop and they didn't! Witch pissed him off quite a bit. Still Forth had to admit He found interest in Beams guts. Still not enough to keep him, even as a pet. But Forth's mind wasn't still circling on this incident, no. He was thinking about hazing tomorrow and what he would do to punish his juniors, for being late five times in one row, when it knocked on the door. He got up and walked to the door. The others weren't even capable of getting up at this point. Forth opened up the door, not caring who stood outside really and got pulled out by to strong arms.

The door closed behind him and he got pushed against the next wall by the stranger. Forth noticed who pushed him against the wall right away. Chuckling as he looked down at the only half an inch smaller man. It was Pha. The taller could feel Phana's disgust towards him and grind. Pha's eyes were showing nothing but anger and disgust. So even if Forth knew that Pha had a good point in pushing him up against a wall and beating the shit out of him, why would he let him? Forth wasn't the type to let someone win. He pushed Phana back and right against the wall on the other side. He was clearly stronger, even if he had to admit the other was strong. "What do you need?" Forth smirked. "Ah come on, you know why I am here!" Pha was trying his best to push Forth away but with no use. Still Chuckling Forth moved closer to Pha's face.

It amused him. This difference to corner a man like Pha. Tall, strong and handsome. Forth liked it quite a lot. There was this slight danger that Pha could push him away that made his body tingle and Forth loved it! This new feeling spreading inside him felt so satisfying! Froth blew a breath in to Pha's face before speaking up "So? What is your goanna do about it?" The evil smirk he had on his face and the way he was holding Phana on the wall. Perfect. "I will make you wish that you never asked this!" with surprising strength Pha pushed Forth off and gave him a good punch in his face, when he was finished with his speech. Forth hit the floor, his smirk got brighter. He never thought that this would be so satisfying. So good! Forth stood up and dodged the next punch from the Medical student with ease, before He pushed him back against the wall. Holding Phana's hands over his head with one hand and pushing one leg between Pha's. The look that Pha was giving him was different also. Not cute and scared, oh no angry, with so many fire and so hot! "What do you want Pha? Me to stop playing or even to say sorry to your friend?" Forth snorted "not goanna happen... but..." Forth moved his face closer and closer to Pha's "we can do the same, me and your little friend did. That's all you get!" the smirk still standing perfect on Forth's face, laughter bubbled up in his throat and he moved away from Pha a bit.

But just before he could get back to their original distance, Pha mentioned him to come closer again. The smirk got brighter, if this was possible on this point and Forth did as asked. Only to get Pha's head banged against his with full force. Forth immediately let go and held his now bleeding nose. He cursed at Pha "Fuck you!". "I know that this might be new to you but... I rather die than fuck with you. Doesn't feel good to get rejected right? " with a last Punch Pha Said hiss goodbye. Still hearing Forth yell after him...