16

-16- Forth's hand found its way back to the others throat. "Are you fucking crazy!" Pha yelled finally gaining control of his body after the first choke. "Who made me?" Forth chuckled. Pha growled at him, his hands propping against Forth's Chest. He struggled as the other tightened his grip, not bulging no matter how hard Pha tried to push. Forth was enjoying this wasn't he? Phana was sure he did until he meet the Engineers eyes. They were looking almost black due to the little of sun shining in to the room. But there was something else. Eyes are the windows to the soul.... Pha never believed in to this saying until today.

Forth might seem out to hurt him on the outside, but his eyes were screaming out his real feelings... The other was scared, broken, unsure and uneasy. With no further words the med student dropped his hands. Taking a deep breath, as good as he could due to his blocked air ways. Forth was so close he felt his heart speeding up, but he didn't feel scared of the other now.

Pha was completely calm.

"Not struggling anymore? That's boring Pha go on fight me!" "Do as you please Forth. I know you won't hurt me." "How are you so sure about that?" "because I am your only friend." "I have a lot of friends Pha what makes you special?" "You actually like me."

Forth raised a brow, smirking at him. He tried to ignore this uneasy feeling that spread inside of him. "How would you know that hm?" "You are almost screaming for my attention Forth." "I didn't say a word?" "I know your eyes did though. You like me Forth because I am your only real friend. Sad if you ask me..."

Forth was pushed off easily this time and since he was so deep into thoughts the slightly taller fell to the ground like a sack of rice. His exes displaying so many emotions and left him vulnerable to Pha. "Friends? I really don't see you as my friend Pha..." After Forth broke the silence that had fallen over them with his words, Pha crouched down. His perfect eyes staring into Forth's, before Pha broke the eye contact abruptly.

"I know."