11

-11-Pha banged his car door shut and started the engine. Anger wasn't even a word for what he felt right now! He would kill Forth! Pha always knew Forth was bad, but they had an agreement! Phana speeded his car in the direction of the engineering faculty, not caring about anything right now. It didn't take him long to reach the entrance and park his car. Then Pha got out of his car and slammed the door shut. He then rushed to the Engineering classrooms, ignoring Ming that greeted him in all of his rage.

For his surprise Forth wasn't in the class. He was leaning against a wall, smoking a cigarette and flirting with some random girl. She was sure pretty but what about her wasn't fake? Fake lashes, fake nails, even fake breast's! Witch was only noticeable because her chest hung on her chin. But Pha really didn't care! He rushed to Forth and took a hold of the Engineer's arm, pulling him after himself. Pha ignored the whines he earned form the girl and the cursing he got from the Forth and just walked. It surprised him that Forth didn't do anything to stop him and just followed. So, when they reached parking lot, Pha's anger broke loose. He began to yell "What is wrong with you?!". Forth smirked once again. "Well I could list a lot of things but what's up with that attitude?" Forth asked still smirking like an idiot. "Oh, you ask me!? Didn't we have an agreement?!" Pha growled at the taller. "Is someone jealous? You could just ask if you want me to flirt with you." The Engineer stated. "I... Oh my god! Shut up! I mean that you are hurting Beam! Why are you like this, we had an agreement!" the med student argued and pushed Forth a little. "Our agreement, was me not breaking up with him in the worst way, not me treading Beam like I would actually love him." Forth told the other smugly while lighting his next cigarette. "As if you even know what love is!" Pha stated rolling his eyes at him. "Oh, and I hope smoking kills you soon, so I won't have to get my hands dirty!" With this Pha sat back in to his car. Leaving Forth standing there like a tin Soldier.

Forth's face curved in slight pain. Why? Well Forth whished he knew himself. All he knew was that studently, he didn't want to smoke anymore. Forth touched his heart, it hurt and he had no clue why. But when Pha told him that he didn't know what love was, it began to hurt and got stronger when he told him to die. What was this? Could it be that Forth began to not only gain interest in Pha, but feelings? Forth shook his head and whispered a "Impossible." ...