「 3 」

"̖̃̊ͅH̺̙̳̿͆̊ȩ̱̽̈l̡̢̳̫̿͒̋͑l̢̤͓̣̪̀̏͑͋͘ȍ̯̭͕͗̀̊͟?̛̻"͉̦̐̿

December 02, 2094

Slowly opening my eyes, I look at the clock.

3:36 am.

I turn my head slowly to see Jin fast asleep. I slightly smile seeing him. I softly removed his arm off my waist as I get up.

I quietly walked to the kitchen to grab myself a cup of water. As I drank the water, I looked outside to see it was drizzling a bit.

I can't fall back asleep.

I walk back to the room to grab my phone. I then gently put the blanket over Jin and gave him a peck on the cheek.

I come back to the living room and turn on the tv. I sat on the couch and switched channels on the tv.

"This just in, a man has been found dead outside of his apartment. Details are unknown. Please be careful."

I switch the channel, not wanting to see the saddening news. I didn't have the light on, so as I was switching through channels, it was completely dark for a quick second. As I was switching, I thought I saw something beside the tv, facing towards me.

I flinched a bit, but I brushed it off as my eyes messing with me. I stopped switching channels and just focused on the tv.

As my eyes were still on the tv, my phone starts to vibrate. I look to it to see it was a random number. So I just ignored it. About 5 minutes later, it vibrated again; a different number. I ignored it again. Still looking at the tv, I was falling asleep. My eyes become heavy. As I was about to shut my eyes, my phone rings very loudly. I flinch to the loud sound and looked at the unknown number.

It's on vibrate, why did it ring so loudly?

I look to the number and see the number,

949-343-9680

As I was about to pick it up, I immediately jump off the couch and yell.

"Baby it's just me, it's just me."

My heart was racing quickly, but soon to be relieved seeing Jin.

I was catching my breath, trying to calm myself.

"Oh my gosh, you scared the hell out of me."

He's comes to hug me tightly to comfort me.

"I'm sorry I scared you again. It's just me."

We pull away from each other and I hold onto his hand.

"Why you up? It's late."

"I can't sleep Jin, you know I have insomnia."

He combs his fingers through my hair and holds onto my hand.

"Come on baby, let's go back to the room and try to get some sleep."

I softly nod and we both walked back to the room.