「 1 6 」

P̢̨̰͎̩̞̤̘̞̩̞͔͇͓͉͌̈̂͒͑̽̾̍̿̓́̔̑̚͜͝͞l̦͙̲̹̫̗̣̦͍̈͋͋̌͒̀̉͂̊͆ͅĕ͇̳̠̳͕̼̩͈̖̳̳̫͈̼̱́͊́̆̌̓͛̐̒̓̈́̾̓̽̊͜͢͝ą̢̧̧̡̯͔̭̙̫̳̟̪̼̯̦̘̺͇̦̝͂̃͛̔̅̋̐͆̆̍̆̿̿̇̔̄̀̆̊̀̊̓͟s̼͍̤͎̦̠̼̦̗̱̼̦̾͌͌͊̄͂͛̆͌͛̂̕͜͝ë̛͉͙̼̙̗͍̹̪͚͎͖͎͈̪́̿͆̉̀͂̓̃̿̔͘͘̕͡ͅ ̧̢͎̹̝̗̫̠̫̲̝̮̈́̿͋̈̉́̽̈̽̍̆͆h͔͇̗͎̖̘̼͈̄̅̔̔͛̄͝͞e̛̋̃̅́̀͂̏̓̿̑͡...

P̢̨̰͎̩̞̤̘̞̩̞͔͇͓͉͌̈̂͒͑̽̾̍̿̓́̔̑̚͜͝͞l̦͙̲̹̫̗̣̦͍̈͋͋̌͒̀̉͂̊͆ͅĕ͇̳̠̳͕̼̩͈̖̳̳̫͈̼̱́͊́̆̌̓͛̐̒̓̈́̾̓̽̊͜͢͝ą̢̧̧̡̯͔̭̙̫̳̟̪̼̯̦̘̺͇̦̝͂̃͛̔̅̋̐͆̆̍̆̿̿̇̔̄̀̆̊̀̊̓͟s̼͍̤͎̦̠̼̦̗̱̼̦̾͌͌͊̄͂͛̆͌͛̂̕͜͝ë̛͉͙̼̙̗͍̹̪͚͎͖͎͈̪́̿͆̉̀͂̓̃̿̔͘͘̕͡ͅ ̧̢͎̹̝̗̫̠̫̲̝̮̈́̿͋̈̉́̽̈̽̍̆͆h͔͇̗͎̖̘̼͈̄̅̔̔͛̄͝͞e̡̨̛͙͚̝̝̳̮̹̠͇̖̟̞̼̣̋̃̅́̀͂̏̓̿̑̅͑͌̉͡ļ̡̡̡̛̣̟̹̭̩̺̞̲͖̳̜̭̯͇̯͒̃̑̓̃̔͂̑̄̆̋̎̍̒͆́͌̚͜͠p̡̧̧̺̞̺̟̰̳͚̜͈̱̣̝̺͚̪̀̄̔́̒́̅͐́̓̈́͆̃̿͒̎͘̚͜͠
December 12, 2094

We're heading back to Jin's place. We're in the car and I'm looking outside to distract myself from what had happen at the funeral home.

Jin places his hand on my thigh as he continues to drive.

"How you feeling babe?"

Still looking out the window, I respond,

"I'm fine now."

He sighs.

"I told Melissa that you couldn't bare to see him like that. I didn't know you and Jimin were close."

We weren't, but he would think I'm crazy if I told him what I experienced.

A flashback of what happened moments ago comes through my mind. I start to grip onto the side of my sweater, thinking about it.

Why did I see that? Is it my medicine again? Or is there something else going on?

"Oh."

He continues driving, up until we see a gas station.  He pulls up next to one of the pumps and shuts off the car.

"I'm going to pump gas ok?"

I nod and just sat there.

I noticed some trash in the car, so I grabbed it and went out the car to throw it away.

I walk towards the garbage bin next to the pump.

"Aw, thanks for cleaning my car."

I smile a bit and reply,

"You're a mess."

We both laugh, when a random lady on the other side of the pump yells to us.

"Jin? Seokjin?"

We both turn towards her direction. She looks like a middle aged woman and looks extremely stressed.

"Yes? How could I help you ma'am?"

She comes closer to him and grabs onto his arm.

"Oh! You must remember me!"

He looks closely at her face and has a look of realizsation.

"Oh! Mrs. Jeon! Jungkook's mom?"

Her face then shows a relieved look.

"Oh you do remember! and who is this young lady?"

I smile to her and bow to her slightly.

"This is my fiance, Alice."

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Jeon."

She smiles widely to me.

"Nice to meet you Alice."

She returns her attention back to Jin.

He asks,

"How is Jungkook anyway?"

Mrs. Jeon takes in a deep breath as she looks to the ground.

"My, my son Jungkook. I need your help. He's not himself. Not ever since the beginning of last month."

Jin furrows his eyebrows and asks,

"What do you mean? Is he alright?"

She sighs.

"He's been acting strange lately and he hasn't left his room."

"How would you like me to help?"

She looks sideways and sighs. She hesitates to ask.

"Could you please come over and talk to him Jin? Please?"

Jin looks to me, then looks away to think. He then looks back at Mrs. Jeon with a reassuring look.

"Yes I could. When would you like me to come over?"

"Could you come over tomorrow? I'll give you my phone number."

They both exchange numbers and Jin gives her a hug.

We say bye and she looks away looking really worried, but a bit relieved.

We both get back into the car and Jin starts the car.

"That's nice of you to help Jungkook and his mother."

Still looking at the dashboard he says,

"Yeah, hopefully I can help."