「 1 2 」

ǹ̶̡̛̥͉̞̬̪͕̙͎̤̤̭̘̱͔̟̬̬̗͚̭̜͇̱̗̓́͗͐̿̊͊́̔̍̈̎͌̌̈́̀̿̀̈́̈̕̕͘ǫ̵̢̧̨̱͓͓̲̮̫̣͖̯̟̟̪͊̓̀͌̎̎̎͊̽͝t̸̡͖͚͙͕̦̉̋̀͗̇̄̇̉̇̒͛̽̂͘͝ȋ̶̯͉̅̌̇̓͋̂͛̀̈́̎́͛̎̈́̓̽̈̈́̀͆̾̅̊̎̈͋c̸̛͕̪̩̘͕͍̙̲̹̲̬̎̏̀́̑͊̊̅͆̅̅̄̈́͋̆̃͒́̽̓̏̕͘͘͠͝e̷̛͖̹̲͙͔̱̝͚͕͔̥͆̀̿̈̓̓̿̂͗̓͌͘̕̕̕͜͜ ̴̝̤͓̯̮͚͈̹͙͕̙͉͐̿͒̉̎͊̀͊̎̊́̌͌̓̾͂͘͜͝͝͝͠ͅm̵̔͗͊...

ǹ̶̡̛̥͉̞̬̪͕̙͎̤̤̭̘̱͔̟̬̬̗͚̭̜͇̱̗̓́͗͐̿̊͊́̔̍̈̎͌̌̈́̀̿̀̈́̈̕̕͘ǫ̵̢̧̨̱͓͓̲̮̫̣͖̯̟̟̪͊̓̀͌̎̎̎͊̽͝t̸̡͖͚͙͕̦̉̋̀͗̇̄̇̉̇̒͛̽̂͘͝ȋ̶̯͉̅̌̇̓͋̂͛̀̈́̎́͛̎̈́̓̽̈̈́̀͆̾̅̊̎̈͋c̸̛͕̪̩̘͕͍̙̲̹̲̬̎̏̀́̑͊̊̅͆̅̅̄̈́͋̆̃͒́̽̓̏̕͘͘͠͝e̷̛͖̹̲͙͔̱̝͚͕͔̥͆̀̿̈̓̓̿̂͗̓͌͘̕̕̕͜͜ ̴̝̤͓̯̮͚͈̹͙͕̙͉͐̿͒̉̎͊̀͊̎̊́̌͌̓̾͂͘͜͝͝͝͠ͅm̵͈͙͎͉̼̔͗͊̐̊̅̓̈́è̸̘̪͊́͐̏̈́̈

December 08, 2094

....Taehyung?!

I take a step back and quickly rub my eyes.

I look back to the mirror.

It's just me.

-

I get back into my apartment and I rushed to my washroom. I go to the mirror and open it. I'm quickly moving different containers trying to find my sleeping pills. Everything is falling into the sink. I then find it and grab it quickly.

I'm looking over the container, reading the small print.

"Side effects, side effects..."

Side affects include, daytime drowsiness, dry mouth, and...

My eyes widen and a sigh of relief comes out of me.

"Slight Hallucinations."

I put both my hands on the sink and lean onto it.

"Oh god, I'm not crazy."

I look back to the mirror and sigh.

"Well, time for me to go to work."

-

I'm at my desk with my headset on. Work went by pretty quick. There weren't that many calls, just small ones.

I'm almost done with my shift, so I start to put my belongings away.

I see the light from the streetlight beaming on my desk flickering.

It's that street light again.

I look outside the window and I see the streetlight working just fine. I look back to put my belongings away and it starts to flicker again.

I look back towards it's direction and my eyes notice something. There is someone under the streetlight. They have a hoody on and their hands in their pockets.

I quickly look away and rush towards the front of the station.

I'm rushing towards the front, while frantically looking back.

"Alice?"

I look to the front of me and I see one of the officers.

"Oh, hello Office Min Yoongi."

"Whats wrong? Are you alright?"

I look to my side quickly, afraid to tell him what I saw.

"Officer Min."

"Yes Alice?"

"I think someone is messing with me. Theres someone outside by that street light in the parking lot. This is the second time I've seen them."

His eyes widen and he raises his eyebrows.

"Really? Well, let me go check it out. Sit here for now."

He guides me to a desk where there were screens; the security camera screens.

"I'll be back ok?"

He walks outside towards the parking lot.

I'm sitting there, just looking around. My attention is caught by one of the security camera screens. I see Officer Min with his flashlight walking towards the street light. He gets closer to the light pole and just moves his flashlight around. He checks around the bushes to see nothing there. He then walks out of screen. I keep watching and I see nothing for a while. After a few seconds, I see something strange walk onto the screen.

What the hell is that?

A black shadow mist walks slowly towards Officer Min's direction. It goes off camera.

I cover my face out of fear. I start to shake a bit and my hands get sweaty.

I then open a gap in between my fingers. I see the black shadow walk back into the screen and walk towards the camera. The screen then becomes all black. I cover my eyes again and turn around in the chair.

After about a minute, I take a deep breath, turn around, and uncover my eyes. It's back to normal. I see Officer Min walk back into frame and he stops and looks towards the camera. I look closely and his face starts to distort.

The screen just stopped at that one frame. It's paused with Officer Min's distorted face. My eyes kept looking at it. Then, the screen starts to distort and then turned off completely.

I could hear my blood rushing through my head. My breathing becomes a bit uneven and I feel a sharp pain in my head.

I put my hands onto my head, trying to suppress the pain.

"Alice?"

I jumped out of the chair and turned around.

"Woah Alice, are you alright?"

I catch my breath and then breathe in deeply.

"Yeah. I-I, I'm okay."

"I checked outside, no one is there. Would you like me to walk you to your car?"

I shake my head.

"No, my fiancé is going to pick me up."

He nods his head.

"Alright. Have a good evening Alice."