「 5 」

R̡͍̖̓̀̚e̬̊ä̧̞͓́̎̍ļ͔̙͈̱̅̒̊̀̃͜͠l̛̗͓̬̞̥̬̀́̾̓̌͂͟y̡̛͎̙̹̝͎̯̌̆̃̇̒̋̌̈́͢͜?̭͉̮̪̻͍̟̹̗͑̃̆̔͋͌͒͘̚

October 15, 2080

I was in my math class already. A lot has been going on, mid terms were coming up and everyone was talking about homecoming.

I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around to see Taehyung.

"Hi Taehyung."

He gives me a shy smile.

"Hi Alice."

Taehyung is in a few classes with me. He wasn't a very popular kid. Everybody thought he was weird and only talked to him for homework help.

Everyone had asked why I was so nice to him. It was because I felt bad for him.

I turn back around and focus on the lecture.

I could feel his stare.

Ever since he transferred here, he's been talking to me a lot. I was the only person who would talk to him. I felt bad that everyone made fun of him.

Class had ended and I was packing my notebooks into my bag and I head out to my next class. I could hear him rush to catch up to me. He taps my shoulder. I turn around to face him.

"Hey Alice can I ask you something?"

"Okay."

"Do you want to go to homecoming with me?"

I was surprised with his question as I was about to answer, I feel another tap on my shoulder.

I see him give him a menacing look to Taehyung. His friends were behind him and he starts to talk.

"Hey Alice. This freak bothering you?"

I look to Taehyung whose was looking at me with a pitiful look.

"No he's not Jin and he's not a freak."

Jin smirks to him and asks me a question.

"Do you, Alice, want to go to homecoming with me?"

His friends ooh to his question and everyone in the hallway was staring at us.

I was hesitant to answer his question. I then respond.

"No jin, I believe someone asked me already."

I look to Taehyung and his head looks up to mine. He smiles softly to me and Jin just scoffs.

"Oh alright, sorry to bother you. But if you change your mind, you know where to find me."

He gives Taehyung a glare and him and his friends walk away.

Taehyung looks to me, smiling widely.

"Really? You'll go with me?"

I smile to him.

"Yeah Taehyung, I'll go with you."

I could see it in his face that he was so happy.

"Well. I mean I, really?"

I chuckle.

"Yes Taehyung! I'll go with you."

He comes up to me a hugs me tightly.

"I can't wait."