「 1 3 」

n̸̨̲͕̼̳͉̦͕̞̭̫̖̰̮͖̤̯̭͈͍͇̠̳͎̖̽̉̊̀̓̕̕͠ͅi̸̮̩̱͔̹̫͓̲̠̫͕͎̻͊̇̈́̀̓͐͜͜͠c̷̠͓͚̞̠̹͉̳̹̲͙͕͖̯̝̦̒͆͆͌̊̀͜͜͜͠ȩ̷̖̻̃̒͆̒̾͌̿̽̈́̾͂́̅͑̅̄̈̚͘͜͝͝͝ ̸̨̟̬̳̱̳̲̱͕͔̲̦̦͆͝v̵̧̺̝͓͉͓̲̟̲̏͋̒̂͗͒̊̈̑̀̂̒̔̅͠͝i̵̢͖̳͈͉͙̔̏̓̈́͛̓̀͊̃̄̑̾̐͗̉͑̂̆̕̚͝ȩ̴̢̛̟͑̂̉̅̋̐̎̏͌͛̌̇͋͠ẅ̸̯͈̪̜̝̦́̓͌̾́̊͒͒̆͒͘͘̕͜͝

December 13, 2080

Narrator

"Your little girlfriend can't help you in here."

Taehyung is on floor on his knees of the bathroom stall. His face, inches away from the toilet bowl. 

"Jimin, I swear, I didn't know the answer to that question. I didn't get it wrong on purpose!"

Jimin has his grip on Taehyung's shirt from behind. He's hovering over him, pushing him closer to the toilet. 

Jimin scoffs.

He grips harder onto the back of Taehyung's shirt and pulls him back a little harsh. 

Taehyung coughs and slowly looks up to Jimin.

Jimin menacingly smirks to Taehyung while looking down at him.

Jimin rolls his eyes and then raises one eyebrow.

"Nice view right?"

Taehyung looks down to the ground and he starts to feel pitiful for himself.

Suddenly, their eyes are brought to the bathroom door.

Another student walks in and as the door closes, he just stares.

"Whatcha looking at Jungkook?" Jimin asks.

Jungkook then looks away quickly and walks into another stall.

Jimin then turns his attention back to Taehyung. He kneels down to him and pulls on Taehyung's collar.

"Don't test me Taehyung."

Jimin stands back up and laughs as he walks out the bathroom.

Taehyung just sits there, looking at his feet.

The sound of the toilet flushing causes Taehyung to look up at the stall. He see's Jungkook walk out to the sink. Jungkook gives him an awkward look and looks away immediately.

Taehyung gets up and approaches him.

"Hey."

Still washing his hand, he replies.

"Uh, hi."

Taehyung leans in closer to him, which causes Jungkook to lean slightly back.

"Jungkook right? Please, please come with me to the dean. You heard him threaten me. Please come with me."

Jungkook looks to himself in the mirror and stays quiet.

"I-I, uh, I don't know what you're talking about."

Taehyung grabs onto one of Jungkook's arms.

"P-please I beg you. Plea—"

Jungkook pulls away and takes a step back.

"I-I, I'm sorry, it's none of my business."

Jungkook quickly rips a paper towel and dries his hands.

 He then leaves the boys restroom, leaving Taehyung all alone.