Chapter 1

"Samantha Lydia Stones!"

I shuddered at the sound of my name rolling off of his mouth. The pure rage that was laced in his tone was enough to make me run. Fear flowing through my veins as I tried not to stumble and fall.

I almost reached the doorknob of my room when strong arms wrapped itself around my waist and carried me like I was as light as a feather.

I huffed in defeat. "Damn, I was almost there... "

Isaac chuckled darkly. "Oh my dear Samantha, I wont let you go that easily."

I hummed in reply. "If I say that you got a big butt, will that make you let me go then?"

He started to head towards the stairs. "Flattery won't get you anywhere."

She snorted. That's not flattery.

"But, does it have a chance for you to let me go?"

Isaac was silent for a moment then shook his head. "After what you did to me? No, I don't think so."

"Huh." I hummed thoughtfully. I then nodded. "Glad to know."

I could imagine Isaac rolling his eyes which made me grin broadly.

He started to walk down the stairs with me still carried like a lifeless thing. I groaned.  When Isaac finally reached the last step, he placed me down but he didn't let me go. I grumbled.

Isaac placed his hand securely on my shoulder and led me towards the living room where all of my brothers were probably there.

Great.

They'll probably make my situation worse.

I gave Isaac the most innocent expression that I could muster, giving him a sweet smile too to top it all off. Isaac narrowed his eyes at me.

"Isaac, how about we just talk about it right here? We don't need to go to the living room." I tried to reason but Isaac snorted which made my hopes fall like a bunch of stacked up blocks.

I know that he won't make my life more lighter.

"I don't think so, Samantha."

Oh, no.

We finally got to the living room where my brothers were all just chilling. They immediately looked up from what they were doing and gave me a suspicious look. Some were chuckling, maybe knowing what I've done and some didn't look like they give a damn about my problem.

"Isaac, you look stunning today," Lucas shot us his usual warm smile as he closed his book. He glanced at me and I looked at him pleadingly, hoping that he could save me from the monster. "Are you trying for a new look today?"

"No, Lucas." Isaac sharply said, already seeing what Lucas was trying to achieve. His grip on my shoulder tightened a bit making me feel nervous. He could break my shoulder or something if he keeps holding it tightly.

"Oh, come on, Isaac. Lighten up. Chill. Relax." Kyle snickered and gave me a devious look causing me to glare at him. Oh how I hate that look.

Kyle and Noah snickered and walked towards us with a look that I know too well.

Noah ruffled my hair while Kyle sighed, shaking his head in fake disappointment.

"You know... " Kyle started with an obvious hint of deviousness. I narrowed my eyes at him while he only continued. "Little Sammy here has done a lot of trouble behind big brother Isaac and big brother Lucas."

I could hear Jayden's chuckle before going back to watching the movie that was still playing on the flat screen tv. I looked at Tyler for some help but he seems too engrossed with the movie to even care about my upcoming doom.