Chapter 2

I was peacefully reading a book when someone opened my door loudly, causing me to jump in surprise.

"Heyyo, thief!"

I groaned, already annoyed at the presence of my torturers. I sat up and scowled, glaring at Kyle, hoping that it was intimidating enough to make him scramble out of the door with fear in his eyes. If a glare could kill, I bet that I'd be murderer.

"Aww... don't be like that!" He cooed  as if he's talking to a five year old.

And I am not a five year old.

He's the five year old.

"What do you want?" I sighed, knowing that my peace will never come back to me. I decided to begrudgingly close my book with a heavy heart.

"Oh come on, Sammy wammy! I'm bored." He whined as bounced towards my study table, where it was next to my bed, and sat there with a look that made me more annoyed.

I rolled my eyes expressively at him. "I'm not your entertainer and please don't call me that. My name's not supposed to be called like that."

He smirked and I know that my pleadings were nothing to him.  "Sammy wammy." He challenged.

I groaned and threw a pillow at him to which he easily caught and threw it back at me.

"Come on, Sammy wammy!"

"No. Nope. Please? Out? Can you understand me? Can you get out of my room?"

"How about we get out of the room?"

I snorted. Yeah, that's not going to happen. There's no way that I'm leaving my bed.

"Didn't you forget that I was grounded?" Who knew that I could use my punishment as an excuse to stay in bed?

Before he could retort back, Tyler and Noah entered my room causing me to question the universe and why it hates me for some reason.

What did I do wrong and what can I do to stop it from hating me?

"Why are you two here?"

Tyler smirked and sat at edge of my bed  while Noah only leaned against the door frame with his arms crossed and a playful smile painted on his lips.

"Can't we visit our little sister?"

I only scowled at him.

"We live in the same house and you see me everyday! Don't you get tired of seeing my face?" I threw a pillow at Noah but it was just proven worthless since he caught it and threw it at the ground.

"Why are you so rude to us?" Tyler pouted while I tried stay far away from him.

Tried.

I hummed thoughtfully. "Oh, that's a tough one. How can I answer this question. Why? First, you were rude to my pillow. Oh and second, I don't know, maybe because you guys placed me in jail?"

"And you're welcome."

Oh, how I want to punch Tyler's smug look right now.

"Besides, why did you took Isaac's money?" Noah asked me seriously. I know that he's upset about what I did. Even though he acts like its all jokes and fun.

My anger dissipated and frustration immediately took over when I remembered the reason why I did it. I sighed and avoided eye contact with my brothers. It was pathetic, really. It was childish and pathetic.

My brothers seems to notice my change of mood and they thankfully didn't force me to say my reasons.

After a while, I shrugged noncommittally. "I just really wanted to see them. "