Chapter 51

I grunted when I hit the floor with a very loud thud. My cheek were burning as I clench my fist to contain my anger from rising.

It hurts, that's for sure.

"You're always taking away the good stuff." Jessica's voice was filled with hatred and anger as she spoke. "The Stones brothers and now Gabriel?"

I smirked, slowly standing up with shaky legs. Biting back my anger and frustration as I let out a smile but I think everyone could see that it's forced.

"What can I say?" I shrugged. "I'm a very charming person."

She grabbed a fistful of my collar and pushed me up against a wall. Her goons was cheering on Jessica and I just want them to shut up because their voices were annoyingly loud.

"Don't joke around me, b*tch." The cake face said lowly, her voice was threatening but it didn't work out on me. After everything that's been going on with my life, I think I faced something more traumatizing.

"Me? Joking? Why never." I said with a light tone.

She literally spat on my face making me flinch and close my eyes as I hear her laughing loudly. She then suddenly grab my neck, making me wince slightly.

"You took Gabriel away from us."

I felt my anger rising again at her tone and at what she said.

"He was never yours to begin with." I said calmly but on the inside, I was ready to punch the life out of her and her goons. Who does she think she is? A queen? She never owned them. Who gave her the right to own them?
"Neither are my brothers."

Jessica's glare darkened and her nails were starting to dig around my neck. I was starting to get suffocated as I tried not to let my composure waver.

She needs someone to put her into place.

"They're mine." She said obsessively. "And you, you came barging into my peaceful life, and took them away from me."

"You just saw me dancing with Gabriel, is that really something to be jealous about?" I gave her a struggled laugh. "That's just h-hilarious."

I pushed her away, making her yelp and fall down on the floor, here goons suddenly swarmed her in worry. I gasped some air and gave a fit of coughs.

I wiped away the spit and chuckled. "You cake face should learn your lesson."

I walked out of the room with a sigh. What's wrong with bathroom and annoying mean girls? I'm not in a movie and I just hate it. They think they're so tough. They think that they can make everyone bow down to them.

I'm not bowing to anyone!

Definitely not to these morons.

Few students were looking at me, whispering were heard and I groaned internally because I knew that I'm going to be in the first front page of gossips and humiliation. What will my brothers say to me once they find out that their sister got into a little fight with Isaac's crazy ex-girlfriend?

But before I could escape my doom, someone suddenly pushed me up against the lockers, making me yelp in surprise and in pain again.

Really? Again?

"Don't play with me." Jessica huffed, slamming me again in the lockers. "Don't you dare play with me!"

The pain was bearable for me but she didn't stop there. No, she was only starting.

Jessica harshly pushed me down to the floor once again and I'm glad that I still haven't broken some bones or something because of that push.

Her goons suddenly surrounded me, their expression was full of hatred and anger as they grabbed a fistful of my hair, slapping me in all of the places that would definitely be leaving a light red bruise. Some even punched me and it's excruciating.