Chapter 17

"Uh... Where are we going?"

We were all currently in dad's van. I don't know where we're heading but Jayden woke me up so early in the morning and when I got down the stairs mom and dad were there. So far no one's telling me where we're going but it looks like they don't like to talk about it.

Their silence was one thing but they all have this mad, annoyed expressions on their faces.

I got more curious. I wonder why they have that expressions.

They didn't answer my question.

Hmmmm...

"HEY! WHERE ARE WE GOING!?" I shouted childishly making them jump from their seats. I chuckled victoriously.

"Jesus, Lydia..." Dad mumbled, briefly glaring at me in the rear-view mirror before turning his attention back on the road. "You're going to kill your old man here."

I shrugged. "Well no one was  answering me. Why so quiet?"

"Why do you ask so much? We just want to be quiet and that's all it is." Kyle grumbled.

I scoffed. "That's stupid! How can a noisy brat like you be a quiet guy all of a sudden? Are you getting sick now or something?"

"Hey! I have the rights to stay quiet or not!" He exclaimed. "I'm older than you, you know?"

"What does being older got to do with that? Oh and by the way, I sometimes forget that you're older than me because you act like a brat sometimes. Just sayin'. "

"Can you just shut up?"

"No I can't shut up."

"Oh come on Kyle, why are you getting irritated so much?" Noah asked seriously. "Sammy wammy's only joking with ya."

I rolled my eyes. "Way to ruin the mood, captain obvious."

Noah only chuckled. "No problem Sammy wammy."

I growled and glared at him. "Don't call me that!"

"I can call you whatever I want and you can't do anything about it. Oh and you sound like Dora the explorer when you said 'where are we going?'" He tried imitating my voice when he repeated the last line.

I only rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.

I'm still curious though.

What to do?

Just ask again, I guess.

"So can you please tell me where?"

Lucas sighed loudly. "We're picking up Daniel and Xendrix from the airport, Sam."

I froze.

Oh.

Wow okay.

Daniel and Xendrix are our cousins. Daniel is the same age as Isaac and Xendrix is a year older than me. They're not exactly the brightest people...

Who am I kidding?

The two hate me ever since I've been born into this beautiful world! Daniel and Xendrix would give me a glance then scoff like they're disgusted and I don't deserve that!

I deserve to be respected for Pete's sake!

My family don't hate them, they're just irritated at them because they can be jerks sometimes.

"Great." I said under my breath.

______________________________________

I want my cousins to die.

They were already there when we got to the airport, waiting for us.

Of course my family greeted them with hugs and some small little chat about Daniel and Xendrix's studies and other stuff that I zoned out.

I tried to greet them but they only  look at me from head to toe with an impassive expression before turning their backs on me.

Freaking rude if you ask me.

"So why did you bring... Samantha here?" Xendrix spat my name out like it was poison for him.

"What do you mean? Sam loves you two and she misses her two favorite cousins." Noah replied with a tight smile on his lips.

Daniel scoffed. "I see. Well, I couldn't return her feelings. I guess a child like her shouldn't be left at home as well when she can't obviously handle herself yet."

Excuse me?

I glared at Daniel and he obviously love irritating me cuz he smirked.

Xendrix only snorted at this.

Everyone felt the tension rising between us so mom spoke up.

"Well they'll be staying here for a few days so be nice everyone." She gave us some warning looks before smiling brightly.

Oh, I wish that this jerks have a great time here.

______________________________________

Oooh! Their cousins are staying. I smell trouble.

I apologize for any errors. o(╥﹏╥)o

I know that it's a bit boring but I'll try do better in the next chapter.