Chapter 55

There are some things that we're all tired of.

There are some things that's not worth fighting for.

There are some things that makes us feel defeated.

There are some things worth letting go.

There are some things not worth fighting for.

Sacrifices were made. Tears were shed and for what?

For Nothing.

But it hurts. It hurts so much that it becomes unbearable.

Our feelings, our hearts, and every ounce of strength in our body becomes fragile, it's not strong as steel anymore.

It's not as strong as before.

Can you even do it?

Can you even let go of the pain? Those sufferings? Those memories that feels like a nightmare now?

Memories that were once beautiful and twinkling with mirth and joy was now nothing but dirt, buried under pain and was now turning into a nightmare. Plain and simple nightmare.

Samantha opened their front door with a soft click. The cold, winter air entered the house momentarily before she closed the door behind her. Samantha's eyes were bloodshot, her cheeks was flushed and red and she looked like she aged a thousand.

She feels like she aged a thousand.

She didn't bother letting the others know that she was home. Why should she even bother in the first place? They don't even care for her, right? Right from the start, they've been imagining Samantha as her.

As Lydia.

They've been using her just like they've been lying to her and betraying her.

Disgusting.

She knows that's rude. She knows that. But why give a damn thought about any of this? They've been rude all along and she's here being stupid.

Talking stupid.

Feeling stupid.

If death knocks at her door tonight then please take her, she'll gladly go.

Samantha thought that she could go to her room without any trouble.

She thought wrong.

"Where the hell have you been?" Kyle demanded when he saw her. His eyes flared with anger as he walk towards her with demanding steps.

"Hanging out with friends... " She said timidly. "Problem?"

"Apart from not calling us, messaging us or even informing us that you're going to your friends then no, Sam! I've got no problem at all with you!" He sarcastically exclaimed, crossing his arms.

Slowly, the rest of Samantha's brothers slowly came around so that they could all see the glorious scene of Samantha's failure of trying to go to her room with peace and silence.

"Then why're you still standing in my way?" She growled impatiently.

"Move, Kyle."

"Kyle!" Lucas called. "Look, her eyes are red."

With one swift movement, Kyle grab her chin to make her look up at him. Kyle's posture went from calm to completely shaking with anger.

"Who did this to you?" Isaac demanded. "Was it your friends?"

Xendrix and Daniel then entered the commotion as well, looking worriedly at me.

Samantha wanted to laugh her ass off and cry at the same time but she scoffed and swatted his hand away.

"My friends? You're seriously asking me that?"

"If someone hurt you then tell us!" Jayden said grimly. "We'll make them pay for hurting you!"

"Dammit!" Samantha shouted, her fist clenching angrily as she glared at each and every one of them. "They didn't do anything. How 'bout you blame yourselves for it. Oh wait, in fact, let's talk, huh? Why not, right? And let's not lie to each other, k? I've got enough of your BS as it is, alright?"

The room was silent that it was almost palpable. It made Samantha feel furious for some reason. All she ever felt in this house was this heavy and tense silence that feels like the weight of the freaking world was on her shoulders.

"Sam don't be like tha--"

"If you guys are too proud to say it yourselves then allow me to spell it out for ya since your brain can't handle those simple words anymore, sounds good?" She hummed in thought.

"Your fault! Your. Freaking. Fault. Yeah, that's right. Right from the start, when you guys kept secrets from me, that was the start of how you broke me into pieces like some glass. You guys buried me six feet under you and has kept me buried until this very day. You didn't help me up when I fell from my joyous days, you didn't help me when I was having a f*cking mental breakdown so it's all your fault. I'm tired, okay? I'm tired of trying to think you guys can still change because I can clearly see it now that you can't even do something simple as that."

"Samantha, please. Please understand--"

"I'm tired!" She emphasized with a groan. "How many times do I have to say that? Don't you see? I've been trying to understand you guys but it's just too much for me to handle it anymore!"

They all stared at Samantha. Looking at her like she had grown ten heads in just a minute. Yeah. Samantha's not surprised at all anymore.

She wants to go upstairs.

She wants to hide from the world.

From her family.

From them.

From her.

"Samantha, I know that we've done terrible things at you. I know that we're terrible as your brothers but please. Please continue to understand us. Please." Lucas let out a sob as he shook his head. "Sam, please."

Samantha shakes her head. "No. Not anymore, Lu-Lu."

"Samantha, think about it!" Tyler shouted. "Don't be like this!"

"I've thought long and hard about you guys." Samantha glared at him. "I've not been sleeping well and thoughts are always swarming my head like some disease, do you think I'm inconsiderate? Do you think I've been cold to you guys? No. In fact, it's the other way around. It's you guys who's been acting like that!"

"We're sorry!"

"Sorry doesn't cut it you know!" Samantha growled. "Sorry doesn't fix anything! It doesn't help me with anything! You should know that! You guys should freaking know that! I've thought about this long and hard and if we're still in the same roof then I know we'll break and crumble."

"What are you saying...?" Noah whispered. The room suddenly arose with protests at what she said.

Samantha smiled.

One last final smile. It's something that she greatly dislike doing nowadays but this is the last time she'll smile. It's a one last final goodbye.

A goodbye to everyone.

A goodbye to them.

It's a goodbye to her parents.

It's a goodbye to Samantha who's been living with her brothers for such a long time.

Samantha shrugged. "It means that I'm tired of trying."

______________________________________

Whooop! YEAAAHAAAY!

Hey guys! So here it is! I kinda feel bad for Sam and for her family but they gotta see what they did was wrong and see that this was the consequence of their action

I didn't recheck this if there's any mistake so I apologize if there's any errors or mistakes!

Love you guys! (♡˙︶˙♡)

Leave a vote! ~♥~♥~♥~