Chapter 25

I was absent for three days because of my fever. Now that I'm free to go back to school, I thought that I'll be having some issue-free day.

Apparently not.

Since I was sick for three days, my brothers never stepped out of the house and they ended up being absent as well. I'm so happy that they took care of me though. I was being a cry baby and a worrywart in front of them and it was embarrassing but I'm also glad  to know that they'll always be there even if I'm being a brat to them sometimes.

But today just gives me a bad mood.

I was waiting for my brothers at my locker since they haven't completely let me off the hook just yet but then Jessica was striding towards me with a very viscous glare set upon me.

She just suddenly grabbed my shoulder and slammed me hard against the lockers making other students, who were either walking or chilling in the halls, to look at us.

I winced painfully and glared at her. She was just smiling at me.

A smile that really makes me want to wipe it off from her caked face.

"What do you want, Jessica?" I asked irritatingly.

"Oh so you're being brave now, oh how scary." She grabbed the collar of my shirt and she painfully pulled me closer to her. "Well tough luck, little sh*t. Your big brothers aren't here to save you."

What's her problem?

I pushed her away from me making her stumble a little. I scoffed and crossed my arms.

"What's your problem, cake face?"

"You're my problem!" She screeched angrily.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "I didn't even do anything to you except for that cafeteria incident between us!"

"Oh don't you lie to the me! You must've said something to Isaac to make him break up with me!" She snarled.

Is this what Kyle meant when he said that she's only a one time thing for Isaac?

Our loud voices created a scene and now all the students were surrounding us, some were recording this, thinking that it's cool.

It's not. Definitely not.

She grabbed my shoulder and her nails were just digging into my skin as she slammed me against the lockers again.

This not cool.

And wow, she's very strong than I thought that she would be.

Plus, she's blaming me for what? Her breakup with my brother?

I don't even want to be anywhere near their relationship!

"I didn't say anything to make him break up with you!" I tried to defend myself but she obviously didn't listen.

"During those three days when you were all absent. You must've said something that ended up with us breaking up!"

"I didn't say anything that made your relationship with him shatter!"

"Liar! You're lying!" She screamed, she grabbed a fistful of my hair and tugged it quite painfully, making me hiss in affliction.

"He's mine and he would never say that to me! He loves me so much to do that to me!"

I snickered making her tighten her hold at the fistful of my hair.

"You're delusional then."

And pretty damn obsessive over my brother too.