Chapter 8

"Why didn't you tell us!?"

"You look so cool when you're with them, girl!"

It was finally Monday again. Mom and dad drove us to school before going back to their work and that means that won't see them for a while again. Now I'm being questioned by my two friends about the obvious.

"I already told you guys that they're my brothers!" I groaned in frustration, glaring at both of them.

It was now lunch break. My brothers have finally let me sit with my friends...well after checking their history but that's not a problem.

Leo pouted. "I'm sorry for not trusting you, baby... "

I cringed at that. "Really? Baby?"

"From now on we're calling each other baby!" Hayley exclaimed causing me to cringe at that.

"Why the heck baby?" Why can't we just call each other by our names?

"This conversation is tipping over the edge ladies!" Leo sassily said with an exaggerated sigh. "Now how about we talk more about your dear handsome brothers?"

Hayley groaned. "I don't care about that, Leo!"

"Well I do!" Leo pouted.

I rolled my eyes at the two. I crossed my arms. "Look, there's nothing to tell! We're just normal siblings."

Leo gave me an 'Are you hella serious, girl?' kind of look and huffed. I shrugged.

"Look if you want to know more about them then just ask them personally!"

"Oh, so not going to happen." Hayley snorted. I gave her a confused look and she just crossed her arms and gave me a pointed look.

"They are unapproachable, Sammy babe."

I shrugged nonchalantly. "Not my problem."

"Maybe we could have a sleepover at your house sometime?" Leo suggested with a squeal of excitement.

I shook my head. "Not happening."

His happiness deflated. "Why not?"

"Because my brothers wouldn't allow that... "

Leo sighed dreamily, looking like he's in his own little world. He rested his chin on his palm. "I wish they were my brothers."

I wanted to laugh at that.

I'm sure he'll be taking back his words once he experience their true monstrous protective sides.

That side slightly annoys me but whenever that side shows up, it gives me some joy swirling deep inside of my heart.

But I'm not telling that to them out loud.

They'll tease me to death.

I glanced at my brothers table and they were chatting with some other cool people that Hayley talks about a lot.

Students made some kind ranking thing where they rank the most famous people here at school then the rank just continues on. It's kinda weird at first when I heard that my brothers were ranked first.

They were practically treated like royalty here.

My brothers acts so differently when they are at school. It kinda surprised me.

"They look so cool right?" Hayley sighed beside me, also looking at their table. Leo also joined in and he hummed in agreement.

"The Stones, then there's the second handsomest dude, Gabriel, then there's the famous cheerleaders..." Leo explained quietly like he's afraid that they might hear us.

I nodded then Hayley hugged me, whining silently. "I want to be in that table! Comfort me babe!"

I rolled my eyes when Leo also went beside me and hugged me like I'm a teddy bear.

And this teddy bear got fists and I'm going to punch them if they keep crying pitifully about not being famous or something similar to that.

I looked at their table again and I swear that I saw Gabriel looking at our table with a smirk before looking back to my brothers who were talking about something.

Well, that was weird and creepy.

______________________________________

"Lucas." I hugged him when my last lesson ended and that finally means that we could go home.

Lucas looked at me, his cool persona changed into the Lucas that I know.

He hugged me back, patting my head in a comforting way.

"Why do you look so tired, our baby girl?"

I didn't say anything and he understood that all I want is just a hug and comfort.

Our brothers finally came and Kyle carried me like a baby, kissing my cheeks causing me to giggle.

"You look like you want us to go home early, Sammy bunny." Noah said in amusement. "I wonder why?"

I pouted at that nickname but I couldn't help but smile a little.

"Let's go watch a movie when we get back?"

"Why so sudden?" Isaac asked curiously.

Kyle settled me down again and I sighed. I don't want to tell them my reason about this sudden invitation because it's embarassing but I really want to watch a movie with them.

"B-Because I want to see my brothers without their king like personas. I want to hang out with just you guys..."

Why the heck did I stutter!?

I can feel my cheeks get hot by what I had just said and I groaned, hiding my face with my hands when I saw their eyes twinkling with a look that I know too well.

"Awww...our baby girl needs our attention~" Cooed Tyler.

"Can you say that again, we didn't quite heard you." Jayden teased causing me to glare at him.

"If that's what you've wanted then you could've said it earlier." Noah said with a small soft smile on his lips.

"Shut up... " I mumbled and crossed my arms, trying to regain my composure again. "So? Can we?"

"We can, sweet pea." Lucas kissed my forehead.

"Then we can pop some popcorn and get something nice to drink, sound good?"

I nodded at Isaac's wonderful suggestion and I sighed contently.

Sometimes it's good to see my brothers act like my big brothers and not some annoying jerks or awesome kings.

______________________________________

I apologize for any errors but I still do hope that this chapter wasn't boring.

If you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a vote:)