Chapter 6

The days has passed and it's finally Saturday! I get to sleep more and be a bit lazy...if it wasn't for my brothers trying to force me to get up from my bed and forcing me to do something productive.

"Let me go back to dreamland, Tyler..." I whined as I pouted at him.

He rolled his eyes and carried me bridal style. I wrap my arms around his neck in fear of falling off and hitting the ground.

"Stop being a baby! It's finally Saturday, let's do something fun."

"No, no! You said it wrong! Saturday is for people who sleeps till its afternoon and get to be lazy!" I whined while he goes out of my room and down the stairs.

"Oh don't be that kind of girl, Sammy."

"What's wrong with that kind of girl?" I glared at him.

"As a growing baby, you should exercise your body so that you'll get to be strong and mighty like us."

Now he's treating me like I'm five.

Great.

I only sighed at him and keep quiet. He seems satisfied with this and hugged me closer to his chest. I leaned on it, still sleepy as heck.

"Tyler!" I saw Jayden walking towards us and he softly looked at me.

"Aww, is our baby girl still sleepy?" Jayden cooed while I grumbled at this.

Jayden chuckled and he looked at Tyler. "Lukas said that he needs some help in the kitchen."

"Oh sure." He answered and handed me to Jayden like I'm a fragile little baby. And this fragile little baby has teeth and I'm going to bite if I get treated like this.

"So..." Jayden said as he walked to where the living room is.

"So?"

"How bout a movie?" He suggested with a grin. I grinned back, knowing what's in his head.

"Horror movie marathon!" We both said in unison and we both laughed at this. When we got there, he placed me at the couch and got to the TV, pulling all kinds of CD.

"Whatcha want?" He asked while he looks for some random movies.

I hummed in thought for a moment then we settled with 'Conjuring 2'. He agreed then we started to watch when Isaac came in.

"What are you two watching?"

"SHHH!" We both hushed.

"I was only ask----"

"We're watching a horror movie!" I answered quickly.

"In the morning?" I could hear the amusement in his voice.

"It's a very productive thing that we could do." Jayden said with a shrug.

I could imagine Isaac rolling his eyes. "Okay well you should only finish one movie then we'll be having breakfast."

"Uh-huh, okay..." I said distractedly.

I heard him sigh then his footsteps fading.

"Try not to scream?" Jayden challenged with a grin on his face.

I smirked and nodded. "You're on!"

______________________________________

"You lost!" I laughed in victory.

He huffed and pouted sadly. "No fair! I want a rematch!"

I chuckled at his behavior. "But Isaac said that we need eat breakfast after this movie."

He grumbled and crossed his arms. "Well after that?"

"Sure." I shrugged nonchalantly.

Since we don't have nothing better to do then might as well watch and have a lazy Saturday.

We got to the dining room and my eyes widened in surprise, my lips turned into a big smile, warmth wrapped my heart as I saw who was there to make our Saturday more great.

"Good morning!" Lucas greeted us with his usual warm smile. He has an apron wrapped around him and his hand was on his waist.

"W-Why are they here?" I stuttered.

"Mom and dad decided to have a break, Sam." Kyle said, still sleepy.

Mom smiled at me and I couldn't help but run towards her and give her a hug.

I heard dad sighed in fake disappointment. "How could you hug your mother first before me?"

"That's because Sam's favorite is mom." Noah jokingly said.

I looked at dad and hugged him as well. "I missed you!"

"Me too, baby." He whispered in my ear as he hugged me back.

After greeting them with hugs and kisses, we finally settled down.

"So let's eat the breakfast that Lucas and Tyler made?" Mom asked with her warm smile. Whenever Lucas smile, it reminds me of mom's.

Noah hummed in agreement. "Let's dig in!"

What a nice Saturday.
______________________________________

I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter! :)