chapter 3

A/N. Hey guys I hope you love this one.

Anyway press the banner up there and watch the video clip.

Break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored*

Jessy POV.

Walking up was like hell to me, I heard from the opposite room, "little pussy get me some coffee, lazy punk didn't your parent treat you how to serve your husbands when you get married", I hissed while still battling with my sleep.

I was still in bed when I heard my door opened with force, "little punk didn't I give you an order", it was my fucking stupid bastard husband, o I can't wait for this contract to end, pulling off my bed spray, he dragged me by my wrist and pulled me up the bed dragging me down the stair Case, let go off me you piece of shit, did I just say that, no I didn't I said to my self when I received a slap from him, still squeezing the affected area on my face which I knew it was as red as what. I said let go off me I said withdrawing my hands with force, "I told you to go get me some coffee I'm late for my meeting, I aren't got your damn time now but I will teach you a lesson later you piece of shit I will treat you like you ought to be treated". What your problem, I never said I didn't hear you, for fuck sake I was in a middle of my dreams when I had your damn stupid voice I said shouting on top of my voice which made him more nasty and hungry to beat up my fucking ass up, pushing me to the floor, I hit my head on the stairs which sends some pain into my brain, but the idiot didn't stop at that, he dragged me up and headed for the shower, what are you fucking doing I said trying to get off his stupid hands off me, he put on the hot shower and placed me in it, I was in pain, plus the bruises I sustain on the stairs which hurt even more, I was placed there for like 30mins, before dragging me out and truss me to the coach, I pleaded but none of my request worked, punching the day light out of me.

Ring Ring!

It was not mine it was coming from his suit which was already stained with some of my blood which I knew it was coming from my head, he got of from me and went straight for the stair case, I tried to get up but I couldn't find my strength, my face where all covered with bruises, I hate it but I tried getting off the coach to go make him some coffee, heard him coming down, I rushed with the coffee in my heads and went to give him, all he did was to glared at me with disgust, throwing off the coffee at my face, "look here punk stop acting like a husband material it doesn't suit you, pushing me back that my head hit the puller again on the same spot, ouch I see you cover up with bruises well I be back by 7.00pm to come pick you up get ready, I have told the driver to go get you some suit, I think he be back in less than two mins, get those bruises off you and look pretty he said dragging me by the head and kissed my lips", hearing the car drove off, I took a deep breath thank God is gone, went straight to my room, I looked at my self in the massive mirror, I looked like I'm just coming back from a battle field, what the fuck is wrong with this man I hate him, I hate this marriage I fucking hate it.. I got to the bathroom, I put on the shower switched it to cold water and I got into the shower.

Spending up to about an hour I got out, took out my some clean cloths from my ward drop, a pair of joggers and a Cardigan, I was feeling a little chilly so to say, went straight for my bed not to lay down but to get the bed all dressed up, getting to the door was about to leave when I saw my self in the in the mirror I still had the bruises on my face I hate this feeling but one day I will get use to it, I went straight for the first add kits, sat on my bed and I addressed the bruises on my face, I got up from the bed after every thing, I stepped out of my room to go dresses his room, I got there and it was looking very messy, I took a big breath before getting to work, his boxers on the floor, his dresses all around, his bed spray all on the ground I just hissed and took every thing back to where they belong after I was done with what I was doing I went straight to his bathroom he had it also messy what the fuck is wrong with him, didn't his parent train him how to make his room a little organized, arranging the bathroom was stress for me but I got a relieved when I was done with the work in here I got out of the room, only to see him outside his room, he glared at me, without asking a question he took me by the hands and kissed me on my lips it was so amazing though I was frustrated but I didn't want to get another beating this is enough, so I gave in.