chapter 6

Hey guys, how are you all I'm I know it came a bit soon but I'm to excited and anticipated to write, I must say this my best book I have written so far

And click on the banner to see the video. "Prblms; 6lack" I am fucking a fan of the young man I love all his music and have all his full album guess you should try out his song I swear you will love it it add meaning to the soul, body and mind... I know I sound crazy right😜😜😜, I'm ba little high now so decided to write it at my state, sorry If I will  be making mistake I can't see well I'm self.

So about the book, here is chapter 6, vodka is working I'm so fucking high..😌😂😂

McCall POV.

Opening the door only to find the most personalities I wasn't expecting in my house I wasn't expecting them to ever come to my house what a stupid and pleasant surprise i said as I welcome them in.. Only for Jessy mum to push me aside saying calmly but it like if she was whisper yelling "where is my fucking son McCall ",  excuse me Mrs Williams but your in my house I had to intrude so you most obey my rule no goddamn yelling I said to her but all she did was to chuckle "where is my boy" before I could alter another word Jessy was already coming down, "look at what you have fucking done to my boy" it was his mum nagging in my very own house o I hate the Williams to the call, well Mrs Williams as you can see you boy is till alive well kicking so you can drop the damn nag for Christ sake you in my house I whisper yelled, Dad mum what a surprise I wasn't expecting you I heard Jessy saying as he went over to his father, it was then I only noticed his father presence he was actually here the whole time watching his wife nag me to death, was he mute or what I said within my breath, "well mum dad I wasn't expecting you guys here at all", Jesus Christ for once some is on the same boat as me what the fuck are you too doing here, that is not how to address my parent you rude McCall I heard Jessy yelling on top of his voice, shortly I saw Jessy  glaring at me,  hey guys what are you too still standing, at least I was been nice and polite it the least I could do, ushering them to the king size couch so what brought you to here I had to ask I didn't wanted them spending another minutes in here they were gross, Jessy was still standing next to his parent he doesn't want to sit at least that what I taught, "well Mr McCall I brought a latter stating that we have cleared you of all the trouble you have been through here in that later is a check of 15million dollars finally the monster that killed my dad spoke", and we have a paper here which you will sign stating that you have let my boy go off he hook, Mrs Williams spoke out with a glare on her face I knew it was meant for me but I didn't mind.

Hahahaha, I was laughing out so hard that in a minute I was on the floor still laughing you joking right I was still laughing but it turn to a smirked when I had Mrs Williams saying no it not we taking our poor boy back and what if I don't comply with your demands, "what is fucking wrong with you, haven't you had enough on your plate for Christ sake you have destroyed my boy you have made him a mess look at him", I just glares through him and my eyes back to her, well your son is very much alive, you such a blue idiot, Jessy speak up I had his mum saying  but she wasn't looking at him her small grey eyes where focused on me......

"Mum I'm not going with you guys",

that statement sent a  knife into my heart after all I did to him, not for once did he think of what he has been threw I hated the feeling  gut where in may eyes as I looked at him also seeing fears in his eyes, what did you say I heard Mr William glaring at him, well son I haven't come here to ask for your opinion you are going to Canada tomorrow we have booked a flight for you and you are coming with me.

"No Mr William I aren't tagging along with you too". I heard Jessy .. It was as if he yelling but I could see fear in his eyes, know that he was afraid of me got me so furious of my self.