chapter 12

So guys I'm back again, happy new month and have a wonderful month of June...

So guys how you enjoying Jessy and McCall epic love story ❤

But in this chapter let see what goes 🍑👾

McCall point of view..

I got a call from an unknown person telling me to meet him at a so call place which I knew nothing about this place. The next message to pop into my phone was images, images of my fucking husband having a section with someone I hate. I didn't want to believe so the call came again telling me to meet him at a place which I knew never existed..

I got up from the bed, went straight to the bathroom and did my normal hygiene..

Jessy was still beautiful as always when he sleep what person wanna ruin this stuff for me.. I started thinking whether I should go or I should what was it with this person what does he want from me...

I put on a the nearest jean trouser and a shirt I could find which was well ironed and cleaned up. I knew he was behind this stuff......

The ride took about an 1plus to get there on getting there I saw man who was on mask, I pulled over but didn't come down, but the funny part of this was that he went into my car sitting comfortable at the back sit...

Conversation start.

Unknown: I have some vital information you may like to know about you husband.

Me: go on!

Unknown: your husband has been seeing some behind your back here are the evidence

Me: handing a piece of envelope over to my front sit and walked out of the car.

Unknown: be warned and take action immediately.

End of Convo.

This nigga is mad what the fuck and he thinks I believe to his ungodly accusations concerning my husband NEVER! NEVER AGAIN WILL I HuRT HIS FEELINGS.

I got home to see the house having this delicious aroma of hand bugger and milk, I stepped in to see my husband in his best again, no this not him in his best I said it out laughing "what did you say?" I said this not you in your best, then what me in my best Mr McCall, well you in your best is is on the bed I said holding him by the waist. You been dirty Mr McCall.. Don't blame me , you always look sexy anything anywhere. "Even when I'm sick", Even when I was still having issues with you.....

Oppps!!!

I'm not suppose to say it but I'm smart, baby I will never do anything to hurt your damn feelings I swear to go I fucking love you from the head to the tip of your toes, every fucking fraction of you I will forever worship.....

He turned as he hugged me I kisses his ear making him to moan "not now you dirty husband of mine", when? "Well after our divorce" hearing this sent a sword into mg spin.

You really want a divorce I said in a calm and surprising way, "no I don't but you want I heard you talking to your lawyers on the phone about him getting you the documents as soon as possible"

Yeah it true about me speaking about the documents by this time he was already done with cooking. And he was dishing it out....

"OK fine you know what I don't wanna hear any more explanation you hear I knew you never loved me if you do it was just temporary".....

O yeah want about you who have been moving from one dick to the other all i got was a slap a unpleasant and distressful slap....

That arose the anger in me and I hit him down to the floor not only that I took the belt I had on my waist to weep him so hard...

Took him by the neck and placed him on the coach I strangled him but he pushed me of the coach with his legs

"I won't let you hit me like you did before I won't it over McCall it over"

You bitch I hate you I said to him...

"I taught you loved me like you said you do but know I was wrong my parent where wrong I made a mistake of loving a devil like you"

He got to his peak and I needed to give him what he want....

"I hate the way you act McCall, you still believe I would cheat on you McCall I love you more than my life"

Hearing that got me more pissed at him. I went straight to him and punched him so hard he ran up stairs, I dragged him before you knew what coming Jessy was rolling down the stair case, I was afraid I was panting I was shaking I was breathing so heavily what did I do then all the memories of how we were in love or we still her came running down my head it came as a sharp bullet stocked in my head...

I ran to the floor where he laid helpless not breathing I touched his neck and I felt him, he was alive thank god...

James! James!

I called out the driver and he came rushing to our aid I took him in my arms he was still unconscious and lifeless....

Can you speed up a little I said to the driver, "sir we at it peak" OK OK I said to him....

We got to the hospital,  nurse nurse ! I shouted out but no one responded I carried him into the hospital, only to see a nurse kissing her lover or whatever.

You miss, you fired and I make sure of that I said to her glaring at her before my family doctor Mr A came to see me. "Sorry McCall"! No she going or I........ OK Mrs B you fired and her mouth was opened  wide

"What happened McCall what happened to him, what did you do this time!" josh pls this not the time to talk about what happen "well let forget about what happened" nurse ivy take him in "yes sir" I heard her say. "You know what to do ivy"he said to her and she responded"of course sir"

"So McCall come to my office we need to discuss" of course josh....

"Come in, have a sit, so now what did you do"

******

"McCall why did you do it how can you say that to him you where been fooled by the so call caller how could you not trust your own husband the one that is still with you knowing your personality McCall you promised not to hurt the poor boy" I know! I know! "So why did you do it" I don't know what came over me josh it was not that I intended in afflicting him with all those bruises in him I'm sorry, "no you crossed the line and you need to be apologizing to him and not me expect the worse when he wakes up".....

*******

So guys how did you see this hope you love it so much sorry for some of the mistake and punctuation errors OK..