chapter 8

Hey guys, good day to you all.

I decided to update now because I'm seeing that this week coming and the week after and the next week after I will be Petty occupied.....

And I wanna use this medium to thank all my readers both the silent and active once thanks.

Who miss McCall winter and Jessy Williams...

***************

Jessy POV......

It been 6months and I can't even imagine I ever fall in love for this beast, yeah I love him do you love him Jessy? I found myself asking that stupid question, of course I love him I do love him I wanna tell the world I'm in love with McCall winter knowing the commotion I be causing I kept quite.

Talking to my self within my breath was what I kept doing until I found my self to the kitchen planning on making him breakfast in bed how do you see it? I turn my face to the direction I asked only to find out that I was just talking to my self.

After making my favorite paste with milk shake, I carried it upstairs finding my way into his room was what I did but I forgot it was in my room that we did what we did that beautiful moment can't be sold I only realise it when I got in to find no one.

Walking into my room was what I did only to find my handsome hubby still sleeping I looked toward the direction where the clock was placed it was reading 10am sharp.

McCall I said placing a kiss on his forehead he curled the more saying in between his sleep what?

Well it time for break fast I kept the tray down on the table and decided that since he want it the hard way I give it to him

I coddled him which made him whine In his sleep

What......, he said stretching out the word, "good morning" he said to me finally opening his eyes that when I got the time to look into his eyes they sparkled it was gold.

I love you he said to me placing a kiss on my temple....

He sat up immediately saying shortly "do you know what I love about you?"
Well no, you tell me I said getting my self comfortable on the bed, well I love your patient and dedication I also love you faithfulness....

Hearing saying that sent a sharp sword down my throat, what will be my fate if I tell him that the guy at the party which he beat me for that same guy I'm in good terms with him and I slept with him not once not twice but thrice, I don't wanna hurt him my intension where clear and pure I found wanted when ever I'm around Harry, in him is a perfect man I don't wanna hurt McCall .

My plans where after the two years thing I will fill for an annulment we both know that what we doing were wrong but in harry I felt wanted I felt love I felt desired we both loved each other.

I'm confused............., should I push threw with the annulment and run away with Harry or should I forget about Harry and stay with McCall that I don't know where my fate will led

No I'm more confused I don't know whether I should stick to McCall, well let see how it goes,

"Jessy" I heard  it was McCall, "what are you thinking about hey I know I been selfish and rude" he said holding my arms and giving me a fake smile, he was sweating and I wonder why

More like the devil I said to him giving him a small smile nor wide enough, I taught you will never love me, I thought all hope where loose because you never gave me a chance to explain my self or to even love you I......... He kissed me without me finishing my statement.