chapter 13

Jessy POV...

I opened my eyes to behold some white wall every where and I was in a bed that the bed spared was white as well, then I remembered every thing it came like a sharp bullet, what did I ever do wrong to McCall why is he so like this...

I hate him now and I will never ever go back to that house ever again no matter what happened I won't come back to that house, but how, how can I stand his cute and charming voice when he comes walking into this very room...

What did I do? Where did I go wrong? What kind of punishment is this just because of my fathers mistakes?

I noticed the door opened thinking it was him but it wasn't it was my mum and dad

Mr and Mrs Williams.

What is wrong with you I told you so many times to stay way from him it was my mum talking, "I'm sorry mum but you knew he changed" "yes he did, woman so stop nagging" that was my dad..

Jessy POV.

"OK so are you, are you still going back there I heard my dad saying" I don't know I said almost crying out.. "Honey I prepared your visa you doing to stay with your Grandma Ok, and yes no but no but", I heard both my dad and mum stretching the last statement they said out together.... Thank goodness the contract is expiring in 14days..... That two weeks.....

Look at my poor boy face jerry look at him  I heard my mum crying out already"..

"Pat behave your self we in a hospital".... That was my dad this time around..

I swear mum you making it all hard for me to look for a decision to make I'm tired of staying in that house what happened to him what came over him....

"Baby I told you, u leaving this hospital with us" it was my mum... "Or son we will disown you I will disown you because I can't see you in this manner going back to the man that kept you in this bed" my dad said making a grouchy voice and noise that made me noticed that he was been serious about what he was saying ...

"The nurse came in...  You can go you good just be coming for regular checkup and you be fine "

Thank you MA. I said to her and I'm the next 30mins  we were out of the hospital and there was no sign of McCall...

McCall POV.

I came into the hospital with a lot of Goode's for my baby on getting there the nurse ivy told me he checked out, he checked out to were to were....

I ran out dropping the bags I came out with....

I saw him entering the car it was his parents that checked him out...

Jessy! Look ma I'm sorry, I'm sorry..... I'm sorry for all I did I saw him looking so innocent and beautiful as always but the scars where still in his face  I'm really sorry Mr Jerry Mrs pat I'm sorry, "look hear son just because we owe you a lot doesn't mean you should hurt my boy, his my boy OK I know you blame me for the cause of your dad death but pls and pls leave him out of this, this our fight why involving the other opponent which in this case is my only son"...

Baby I'm so sorry, sir I'm really sorry for what happened all I did was listen to so random person who I hate now...

Jessy! Honey I love you let forget about all that  happened pls love pls...

"No McCall I talked to our lawyer and he told me I can stay with my parents even though I'm still married to you by contract so McCall I'm tired I'm done with you I thought you changed for real... I....."

I kissed him getting his full lips, getting all his lips I swear at that moment I could just let him go he means the world to me...

So guys how did I go I guessing you love it right!!!!

😘😘😘😘 I love you all🍑🍑

He broke the kiss after a long time he wanted it as much as I wanted it...

"Well McCall if you really want me you got to earn it OK"....

And that I will do I don't care what I have to do but I will earn your trust once again I don't know how long but I will earn it somehow