chapter 9

Hey guys I'm back again...who miss me you all are to miss me or at least miss Jessy and McCall....

Hey guys I noticed this book is about 403 read

Thanks guys

Tiana thanks for making this book my best book ever..

Lot of lof....

And sorry  for the late update I know it took me like forever to update .... Love you all..

Jessy POV..

I'm so confused at the moment waking up next to McCall was becoming an awkward habit which I wasn't proud of I was hurting him and my self... It been 10month since we got married and I'm Already falling for him which was never the plan.

My plan was to save my fathers business I don't even know why they hate each other why can't they just hug and make peace for once I don't know....

"Ouch" I could hear some one beside me murmuring "stop it you sitting on my hand, get those dirty ass out of my hand" it was my fucked up husband which I think I may or may not love him...

O i'm sorry hubby it was a mistake and thanks for telling me my ass are dirty nice one 1-0 you won I said to him getting up of the bed and bang the door behind him which I had him saying "that door is worth a million dollars" what the fuck is wrong with me I should have know he will always remain an arrogant bastard what a bitch he is stupid and prideful smh.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey I didn't mean it, I'm sorry honey baby please look at me you haven't talked to me for like 30mins I'm really sorry" I had him saying using his finger to raise my chin.

Why do you always act so bitchy at time you clam you in love with me which I doubt anyway but that not my business I'm counting the days I cant wait to be done with this thing you call a relationship now I was on top of my voice yelling like a mad fool..

"Hey" he said coming close to me on till he pined me to the wall "I said I'm sorry and I won't repeat my self again" he said in a cold harsh way yet calm...

Well that your problem I fucking hate this ego of yours one day don't say I didn't warn you it will lead you to your down fall and I won't be there to help you, you arrogant bitch...

I saw him raised his hands about to slap me but he paused like If something held him this is on usual if it before I very certain I get a biting from this.. All he did shortly was to go upstairs and come down all changed to something simple..

"I'm going out" he said to me .. No you not I said grabbing the key to his car you not going out "OK fine I walk" what, before I could say another word he was gone... Is he kidding me..

I waited for him all day but there were no sign of him where could he has gone to I should have said that to him I overrated why did I say that 

   It none of my business I'm counting           the days I can't wait to be done with this thing you call a marriage......

It was already 2am on the dot and still no sign of him I didn't know when I welcomed sleep I slept on the couch...

****

I didn't know what happened but I found my self on the bed with a personality with me yesterday he was angry and today he was on my bed in my room what the fuck this guy is weird

Does he really love me...

Ring Ring!!

I had my phone buzzed and I picked it up immediately on the mind set as not to wake the arrogant king.