chapter 15

Ok! This a song I like so well, it acted by two gay guess...👾

I hope you enjoy it.

Jessy POV.

I woke up with a slight pain in my Head I noticed Niko was just beside me starring at me with his furs all over his body... Good morning Niko I said as I stood up to go do my hygiene...

But before I did that I ran through my phone and saw just two Text messages and two phone calls...

One text message from Vicky tell me that she come pick me after work and the rest of them  where from McCall still pleading for me to reconsider and come back to him, rolling my eyes before I threw the fucking phone to the bed...

I headed straight for my hygiene, as I was in the bathroom my mum voice when did she arrived at NYC, I was done with my hygiene, came out and stood in the big mirror to come my hairs to style and spray my hair spray that has a beautiful fragrant also took my shirt from the wardrobe beside the mirror, and a pair is skinny jeans I wanted to stroll out, to see the city in Her beauty. I was about leaving when my mum came in crushing me into a big tight hug mu....m yo..u I can't Brea...th well I said, before she released glarring at me "how are you baby" she said using her hands to rub my hairs and I hate it when she does that...

Mum I wanna head out OK. I need to see her beauty I mean the city so don't wait for me. I said to her before peaking her chick before heading out with my phone.

"Make sure you come home early OK at least before 9.00pm...

Heading down after answering her I saw my grandma he came to me peaking my chick " how are you son" morning Grandma, and I'm fine and I doing so great, actually I'm going for a walk I wanna see her Beauty i mean the city.

" come with me and I take you around then we go head to go get you a job at a firm where your grandpa owns...." Ok fine I said to her even though I wasn't that excited ok... So let go and enjoy the city she said, my grandma said jumping and mum was glaring at us, I think she jealous that I enjoy my grandma more than her, what do you expect she fucking lively.. 

******

We got to a cafés and we order for two cups of coffee and I took an extra pair of ice cream, we drank and left for the firm, as we got there I noticed that the air was tensed up what was happening I felt some negative vibe, we got out from the parking Lott and headed out approaching the firm, we got into the office and headed for my grandpa the owner of the firm the last time I came here was when I was just 8 and now look how big it is having about 8floor what the fuck I whisper to my self we got to his office, entered in only to see my dad to some one I knew so well so fucking well....

What was he doing here what the hell was he doing in my dad office it was Karen it was Karen the guy I dated without sleeping with him... We only head the rest of the sex routine but not the actual fucking, and I hope is completely over with me... I huffed before greeting my grandpa my grandma went over to greet him with a long kiss, they still do this I said to my self then said it out loud you guys are fucking In your 70s for crying out loud grandpa, o shut up son, my grandpa said to me and grandma was glaring at me before I sat down next side to Karen how kept his eyes on me the whole time.

Hey was in a red suit, I guess his working here his brown hair was combed to style, his was now built up the last time we saw he was skinny  and his blue eyes which always got me attracted to him but not any more we were over this shit and I don't want anything from him any more, I'm still into McCall and always will be into him, he drives me nut I said to my self as my grandma drew my attention telling me "you have got the job to walk as Karen assistant but you two will be pay the same amount of money, Jessy you start work as form tomorrow" mean while I over heard my grandpa saying Karen taking him out for shopping buy him the best of Zara and Italian suits OK now you two teen can excuse us Jessy I see you home OK. " OK pa I said to him

Karen POV. 

Seeing him was completely out of the question what ever his doing in NYC will come out in handy for me somehow, I was still into this  guy, when I was told he left NYC and got married, it broke my Heart, I heard sleepless night thinking about him and now his here. His back hair that was combed to style with his pink lips that defiantly are soft and his free eye that glitter at night.

We left the firm to get him ready for tomorrow, we drove in my car Lexus 470.  The drive was awkwardly quite which pissed me off, but that didn't even bother him. I tried to break the silent by saying how are you Buddy, "I'm OK he said not even looking at me", so you here in NYC for good? "     "I'm not certain, my mood may just change and I go back to California" ok then them we arrived and headed out without him still not talking to me.....

**********

After picking up some suit he like, he pick extra two identical suit I wonder who has the other half,  he put on one of the suit which was blue in colour, I watched from behind and it was perfect on it. He put on some brown Brooks that will match with it and it was perfect in them. He took the rest of the outfit and was about to head out when I did something I will end up regretting, I dragged him pushing him towards the wall behind me,  why the silent? Why are you not saying a word to me? What did I do to you?, what?

"McCall...... Sorry Karen I'm not I'm the mood for a this bullshit get your hand off him" it was then I knew I was a little taller then him..

Why?,  "well because I don't want to have anything to do with you, yes we working together but that does not change the fact that I will be in talking terms with you our work will be strictly business nothing outside it do you understand Karen he said with his mouth been Stive and sounded cold, so get your hands of me Karen, now!"

I did as I was told without questioning him. And he left me using his shoulder to hit mine

******

So guys I Hope you having fun while reading it... I love you all ok....