chapter 17

Jessy POV.

I ran a hand through my head as I woke up in a bed not my bed, then I knew I wasn't in my room, I remembered I told Vicky that I was staying over her place. I ran my hand on my hair then back to the bed banging it so hard, the next I heard was Vicky shouting, hurrying me to start getting ready.

Are you serious I snapped back at her but she replied immediately telling me "we going to see a movie"....  No I snapped back at her, "o yes" she said back but Vick....... I saw her stumbling into the room like a queen she was, "get up jes".. .

My phone ranged, picking it up only to her my mother saying " I been calling you since last night, were went you young man, do you wanna give you mama a heart attack pls I'm still to young to die for Christ sake you should pity me Jessy William I have a full time life with your dad so allow me live it in peace and not holy thinking about where are little boy ran way to" she was damn shouting on the phone right now!!!

Hey mum good morning I said out loud enough to see Vicky smirking.

"Come back home you pretty boy of mine pls" OK I'm coming I said forgetting I was about preparing my self to go out with Vicky to see a movie but she was glaring at me with an angry expression all written in her face reminding me of what our earlier plans was.....

Ok, mum I be home in 4 hours later bye I hanged up the phone before she could reply me........

So what movie are we watching getting off the bed to go do my hygiene. "I be waiting for you down stairs".. .

OK I said yelling out from the bathroom...

I finished up with what ever I was doing In the bathroom and came out of the bathroom, standing in the mirror beside me to view my beauty, I knew I was a god of beauty with those long eyebrows of mine and also my green eyes that was so glittering at night then I remembered McCall.... I haven't spoken to him since he called and that was last two week it over a month since I left him...

Vicky I don't have what to wear to the movie I yelled out after looking around, I can't wear the same cloth I wore yesterday to the mov....... Then it cut my mind that yes!!! We were at the movie last night with Karen so why the movie  today, what is going on in Vicky head.. Anyway I liked it that she was keeping me busy so busy that I hardly think about McCall plus this new job at my Grandpa will zoom out McCall out of my head...

Shortly I saw Vicky in the room with a clean cloth that was my size I recognized the cloth, it was the cloth Karen bought for me as a birthday gift, then we were still studying but now well!!.... I don't know!!... I'm married and he need to back off as Vicky said  "um, jes I'm over hear why you not taking the cloth..... Jessy!!" Breaking the thought I was in... Well I'm I can't put on.........   "Don't start with that right now she snapped at me so fast before I could finished, we have a movie catch in less than an hour OK!" Fine what ever I said groaning in my thought as I took it from her hand, now you wanna to watch me change......

"C'mon  Jessy hell no but is not that I can't see you change, I seen you change countless time when we were"..... Little I said back at her without letting her finishes, without Letting her live.. All she did was to nod those small head of hers, well Victoria Iceland  that was when we where kids not any more, now sheu........ I said giving her a sign to back off that this ninja is a grown man with dick that could dive into her pussy but I'm no straight I'm gay... I finished and we headed out...

***

McCall POV..

It all over for me it been a month and I Haven't even seen my baby!!! Shit I crew up big, big time! I said to my self as I threw my belt over to the big mirror bringing it down to it feet falling into piece I saw my self splitting into half by the view of the mirror I was coming back to my old self the *DEVIL I WAS* and I was scared to death I didn't intend for Jessy to leave me he was the the only reason I was loosing my sleep I can't be without him I need him, it him that makes my heart shake to death, I wish I can't turn back the clock to where it all started our marriage. Seeing him in that lovely suit of his yes I forced the damn finger on him, I fucking fixed it into his fucking finger I blurted out loud as a broke the table in the living room I fucking hate my self, his not picking  my call I blurted out crying to my kneels, McCall winter I hate you I took a glass from the broken table, pieced it on my face drawing a line down to my chick I couldn't feel the pain, all I need was Jessy where the fuck are you baby I whined out like a baby crying out loud, hitting my hand down to the floor that had broken glasses around I kept on hitting the glass with my hand until my phone rang with my pants I took shaking, weeping, shriving and bleeding both in my head and in my hands I picked it up and the voice I heard lifted  up to my feet