chapter 4

Hey guys I'm back again, who missed McCall and Jessy....

Well sorry I took some time to bring the puzzles together, but here it is I hope you enjoy as you read

Thanks to all my readers I love you all...❤❤

McCall POV.

At of all the guys that you could see in that goddamn party you decided to flit with my worse enemy, what are we saying I don't want you around any muderfucker that are related to being a male OK, in fact even female I don't want you around I said to him on top of me voice, as we got home with the idiot beside me that think I'm the most devilish person he has ever met in his muderfucking life. "I don't understand what you talking about he said to me ignoring me completely he was not even looking at me", o don't play dumb Jessy, "why would I", you trying to tell me that you weren't flirting with that murderfucker called Stark, "what man are you talking about" now he had crossed his limit I went straight to him pushed him on the couch, "what you problem with me" he said backing me off him as I faced him on the king and massive black chair, "you got married to me isn't that enough he said yelling on top of his goddamn voice which made me more pissed at him", no it not damn enough I want you, you my mine, I own you stupid, you my property and I don't share my property with anyone talk less of a complete punk you call a friend I said yelling even more he pushed my red button which was very nasty for him to do, he ignored me and tried going upstairs, but I bit him to it, we aren't done talking I said to him glaring at him with so much anger I felt like punching him so hard which I knew would happen soon, "o we done talking" he said to me pushing me back making me to hit my head on the wall, I got more irritated and gave him the slap of his life, "what that for he asked in complete shock, you made me yell at my parent in public and now this what I get in return o I can't wait to be done with you, you piece of shit", what did you just call me I said grabbing him by the hand into my room as soon as we were in I pushed him on the floor what did you call me idiot I said removing the belt I had on my waist, he was now afraid and very cold, I'm sorry was all he said but I didn't wanna listen to him, what he said piss me real bad, I unbuttoned my shirt and my removed that of the wrist to, I used the belt on him, causing him to shout in pain I gave him up to 6 stroke of it which left several marks on him, as soon as I saw tears rolled down his eyes I stopped and looked to the direction of my hands and back to him, what was I doing to him, I fucking hate my self now and I felt like a piece of shit he was right, I married him so why doing this to him, I got what I wanted but at a point I felt I wasn't satisfied with it.

I fucking hate my self now I left him and went to the bed sitting down on it I was so confused what did I do, I wanted to ask him how he was but what the point knowing it was me who did those to him, I fucking hate my self right now I stood up and headed straight for the bathroom not giving him any glance, I was lost in my thought, I spent about 15mins in there I don't take Time doing my hygiene especially In the night, when I got out I was surprised he wasn't there any more, I got to my nearest cloth possible thinking he fled away I got to his room just to find him sound asleep, I walked into his room and went straight for his bed, I sat beside him as I used my tallest fingers to scroll  his face, it was this same face  which made me crushing on him back then in school back then when his dad and my dad where best of friends back then when I called him my best friend now what where we nothing but plain enemies that found them self in a marriage which I wanted but he never wanted me.. I sat down there for about an 1hr before I stood up about living when I heard him still in his sleep he was practically battling in his sleep 

pls don't hurt me, don't hit me pls I won't never again go against you wishes, I swear never pls don't hurt me, stop it it hurts" hearing that sent a cold down to my spine, the person in his sleep was it me hitting him, it must be me, defiantly me I said to my thought I got out of his room looking so sad I went straight to the bed and layed there for a long time before embracing sleep.