chapter 14

Hey guys I'm back I just noticed my book it is 1k wow!!! Thanks to all my read I love you all.....😂❤

So will McCall and Jessy break up.. It this the end of there fairytale.... Let watch for the unending drama.....🌸👾

McCall POV.....👾

I'm sorry I did that to him.. I'm sorry I snapped back at him.. What was I even thinking...

I messed up big time what the fuck was wrong with me, like seriously I hated the fact that he yelled back at me telling me he was done... He was over, he was over this shit... I missed him it be  a week and I haven't seen my baby, my darling with his cute green eyes that glitters at night.... I was wrong I freak out don't blame me no I should blame my self consciousness that I can't still control! I thought I was over with that shit but u know!! Say something Kenny pls say something, yeah that was my best friend from 6grades, he starred there glaring at me..

"What do you want me Mr McCall to say u obviously blew it up with your temper that I thought u were over with it but no ... I remember that day u sent a guy to coma all because he forth me me and spilled the drink at me, so now what are u gonna do about this shit u gonna still there like some creepy asshole murder fucker, do something, men u gotta fight for him don't let him slip of you so easily, look at you, you got lot of files on your desk lot of call coming in from different company's who could have thought you McCall winter can be as miserable as you are right now, do chase him men, you still love him so much, yeah I must warn you it won't be easy it may take a year or years but you gotta keep striving for the one person you hold dear to your heart that all I have to offer you...... No common let drink he said. Standing up and headed to his kitchen to get some crazy as drink...."

He was Right u should just give up, Jessy was my life I life for him, I'm alive for him I love him so much, he mean the world to me I missed his cooking I missed his scent, I miss his hair touching it when ever he sleeping, I missed those lips of his that are so small, I missed his soft,succulent ass most of all I missed the sex part. Year his right I should fight for him, I should go after him, yeah it may be as long as 3years or more or less even but if he see my sincere honesty he will come around defiantly he will he has too.....

I love him and I will chase him. Until he come back to my arms...... We drank to we were in haven..

*****-***

Jessy POV....

It been 3weak and some days since I came out of the hospital leaving McCall to his anger problem... I missed him, I missed his scent, I missed his Dimple, I missed his soft lips I missed his dark hair, I missed his hazel eyes I missed every fucking thing about him, I missed those innocent looks when ever he want to have sex or when he want to beg for mercy...

But it his fault, he left me no option and my visa are ready set for tomorrow I'm going to stag with my grandparents which will be pretty fun my cousins are there and I missed them So much only one thing frightens me and that is Karen.. My ex who was not still over with me he still so into me and yeah his cute and all but he not as charming as my Hus....... I heard my mum calling snapping out of my thought.... Yes mum, "dinner is set" OK mum I answered her back and went to join her and my father together with my grandma she was here with us, yes that woman is behind it my mum.. She instead that she come to take me along with her...

*****

Leaving this city was not coming in well for me, I hated the fact that I was leaving this city all because of my husband I missed him. I wish he can just come and rescue me... A part of me don't want him here he hurt me and I will be over him, even though I know that I'm not completely over him but I will be fine.. I missed him I was still lost in my taught when that the plane has moved.... Over hearing the flight attendant saying pls but on your sit belt she was a pretty young woman putting on a beautiful smile, her hair was short and red, she heard Hazel eyes which made me think of McCall..

Before I knew it I embraced sleep......

*****

We arrived safely and I could smell NYC it was beautiful her scent was just breath taking I miss this smell, before I knew it Niko was rushing over to me his now big I missed this dog..

Come here Niko I said before he jumped over me falling me down the grass Niko I missed you ...

"Hello son", I over heard my grandpa saying.. He was still as built as when last I saw him, that was 4years ago.. We were heading in when i heard a familiar voice, " hey Jessy it was Victoria along with Karen" she came  rushing me with a tight hug... That could kill me,  "how are you doing she said" and all I did was cough telling her I was tight and she released me...

I'm fine I told her back, how are you I said glaring at Karen who was starring at me.. "Come over my house this evening OK it been long since we got together she said to me tracing my eye and back to me, will you do it, common Jessy pls" OK fine but I'm not promising.

Later that evening after taking my bath I forgot about me going over to Vicky house all I was to sleep to fall on my bed and sleep I was week and I was tired a fuck I pray she don't call I pray....

Before I could fall on it my phone rang it rang, it fucking buzzed on my bed and I knew it was her but as soon as I picked it, it was McCall I could tell from his voice, his voice that drive me completely insane.

Conversation start...😖

McCall: hello

Me: .........

McCall: can you hear me.

Me: ........

McCall: I know you can hear me, I'm so sorry baby. I don't know what happened, I still love you, I missed you, I missed your cooking, I missed does pink lip of yours that are so soft. Baby I'm dead serious my life has not........ Any I can't do without you, I'm alive just for you, I'm living just because of you. You father told me you left for NYC, I can't blame you, it all my fault I can do without you.... Say some.......

Me: by this time he was already crying over the phone but I couldn't say anything. What should I say Jessy pls talk pls talk Jessy pls say something I said within my self but nothing could come forth my mouth...

McCall:  Jessy,  honey, green eyes, saying something pls

Crying the more I did but he was completely silent

Me.... Tears falling down my eyes

McCall. He made a  sound, was he crying! My god what did I do what came over me! I said it out loud I knew he heard me and I knew he was on the phone listing. Look baby I'm sorry look I don't know what came over me what did I do, I swear I regret every fuck inch of my  hand.... Jessy listen to me our marriage wasn't a contract it was real I did love you, I did care for you I wasn't a contract at all what you heard over the phone I was taking about some guys marriage contract not you pls baby I do still love you....

Me: what is he saying, our marriage wasn't...... I paused then I dropped the call.....

End of conversation...

******

I fell in my bed with my face I wasn't thinking straight, what is he talking about our marriage was real it wasn't a marriage under some shady contract, what was he saying so why was he damn  biting me and making him his punching bag....

What is he saying was he telling the truth.....

I slept on my bed.....

Hello guys  happy Sunday, like I said earlier on I done with my exams and I came home yesterday so I decided to write this chapter just for you all.. I hope you enjoy while you read

Don't forget to vote pls... You vote count 😊😊

Kisses you all