chapter 16

Hey guys🌸

Jessy POV.

I fell to my bed before I knew it my phone buzzed and I check it but it was a foreign number I picked it up, before I could say anything I overhead.  "I be at your place in 5" it was Vicky I quickly rushed to the bathroom did my usual hygiene and came out, hearing the horn of the car made me rush even more but I did all I could do to make my self the perfect Jessy Williams, combing my hair and applying the hair sprayer I went out of the house.  "Honey when did you step your foot in the house and now you going out again! What is wrong with you"  I love you mum was all I did before rushing out of the house. Out side was a red pouch and in it was Vicky and I to my greatest surprise I saw Karen at the front sit what was going on, yes we three where best of friends but he blew it by cheering on Vicky ex boyfriend I wonder how she forgave him, at that time we two where going on studying if you know what I mean.

Hello I said to her, " it good you missed out yesterday so today you sleeping over tomorrow it a Friday" hey I'm going to work I said back at her.... She looked from the mirror,  " you found a job you doing!? She said with her expresses look" yeah I did I'm walking with Karen,  " wait! Isn't that Mr Joshua Williams firm industry!" Yes Vicky it is my grandpa ok I said without looking at her,  "you look down common tell me what been with you since you left your husband at California". Well nothing Vicky, where are we going to?  " well we going to see a movie" she said back at me all this time Karen was mute and I didn't bother to even look at him even though I knew fully well he was starring at me from the side mirror.

We parked the car and headed out,  what movie are we watching again I said to her even though I knew she never asked me,   "well Jessy we watching Annabelle"  wait, what? I said back to  her stopping when she said it, Vicky you know I hate scary movie,  " look I'm sorry stop glaring at me, I never knew you won't drop the habit" I heard Karen chuckling, he was laughing but it came out like a smile, well Vicky I did drop it but I'm not just in the mood today,  " so what do you want me to do she said back at me, do you want me to cancel the tickets " no don't worry, it fine ok I said back to her squeezing her shoulder ad we walked him..

When the move was on I couldn't help my self my mind flew back to California, back to my husband my real husband I confirm that from sir Jerrold my lawyer, telling me it was all real...  The movie finished and I rushed out, Vicky I sleep over ok I said to her as soon as she got closer to the car,  "ok Jessy" she said back to me with a big smile on her face..  We drove in silent I was shocked she dropped her old habit, back then, she was always a talkative always talking. But she did change now after dropping Karen in his house he never changed his house did he?  We all live almost in the same place
.

"Jessy what wrong, why aren't you in talking term with Karen and was up with you awkward face, and not smiling she said to me, look Karen has changed yes he cheated with my boyfriend but it all in the past it just last three month we stated taking so you should, I know he still Intl you". Well that the problem I'm not  into him I still fucking love my husband,  " so why did you leave him?" Well, I couldn't bear it, I couldn't help it I'm broken and I Need time to heal, he doubted me, he never trusts me not ones Vicky not ones did he trust me

So, I decided to leave him,  "Jessy I know it was the right thing to do, ok but pls talk to Karen do it for me, make it clear you still are madly in love with you husband and there is no chance of him in your world, make him know that the best relationship you can offer him is just friendship zone ok!!".