chapter 10

Good day guys
Yea it my birthday week, I hope I would receive a lot of message after this chapter is uploaded.

If you where McCall what will you do Jessy?

I thank y'all for giving me the opportunity to write.

McCall pov.

What wrong with him why acting this way, yeah Jessy is with me and he loves me which I'm so 100% sure of that. It crazy how he fell in love with  me at first I thought I will loose him but I have him right beside me how adorable he looks why he sleep his hair texture is fucking awesome I love the way he cuddy me, when we sleep he look so innocent like a baby, his eyes glitters in the night, o I love the way he talk when ever he want me so bad..

Jessy I love you I said it out so loud that he woke me up, "why you so been a drama queen this morning he said to me" that because I'm in love with you I fucking love you. "Yeah I know if you don't love me I will rip you off into a thousand pieces."

Go and take your bath, your body is...... But all I got was a deep kiss from Jessy it was tempting so I took it all in, I took all his tongue in carrying him all the way to my laps it was fucking amazing

Why are you fucking beautiful I said breaking off the kiss "well I don't know Mr devil but you love me and I guess that what is making me glow also you taking good care of me as a matter of fact I have a surprise for you a big surprise installed for you this night..

You see I called Mr Thomas to come pick you up and take you all the way to his house so that I can prepare what I wanna do. So get ready you go out because Thomas will be here in 5,4,3,2,1

Ring Ring

Up up his here so get ready".. What the.. I was pushed into the bathtub to take a bath I never had plans for my plans was that I will have a good time with my baby.

I got out got ready and prepare for the unwanted ride to Mr Thomas house.

******

I got home by 8.30pm and from the gate I saw that the light where out so  suddenly what is Jessy up to we came in as my ride drove into the house and parked in front of my front door before driving off.

I pushed the door with my hands just a slit push and it opened, I walked in found my way to the switch and I put on the light which revelled a red ray of light which was so bright I looked around to see that the wall where changed and the floors had light in it he really prepared for this.

What ever he was planning I'm going to be loving each and every one of this.

Baby I'm home I shouted out so loud and the light in the stairs where on revelling so many colours, I went for the stairs because I knew what ever Jessy was up to I got to find out and I was getting to over excited with it.

I got up stairs abs the room light where on revelling a dark blue light that has some little bit of white light which was so romantic.

I walk close and placed my hands on the door pushed it the same way I did earlier on, it opened up revelling Jessy on white pants, when I say pants I mean under wear  in cote "red" with a little flower in his tight which was fucking fantasising and seductive to the eyes especially when he was actually showing out his crazy boos tweaking seductively.

Jessy I said to him and all he did was to tell me to come with his finger not his actually mouth, so I horridly came into the bed finding my way into his boos squeezing it so madly that made him let out a statement "o baby I love the way you handle that boody".

I placed a kiss on the before taking him by the  neck, my cocked placed in between his ass, his body backed against mine I kissed his ear and he moaned for more pleasure which was getting my cock more erect than it was all I craved for was him all of him. I wanted him so badly which he know so well so fucking well but I don't know whether he want me so bad as I want him, letting out that thought overcloud me was out of the question, I noticed this not want I wanted I ding want a marriage or a love on the basis of lies, I have to talk to....... "What wrong why aren't you caressing me" he said interrupting my thought.. Jessy we need to talk