Chapter Four | Can You Keep A Secret?

[ gif ;; anime-worldwide ]

After one week.

"Eunmi!"

A small sigh came out of my mouth when I heard Jungkook downstairs while I pamper myself. I quickly put a lip balm on my and run downstairs real quick.

I found him on the couch playing video games with chips on the coffee table.

"Yes?" I stood near him, he smiles a little and put down his controller aside.

He pats the space beside him which made me feel weird about it. "Come on," he says with an impatient look, I chuckled before sitting.

"Can you keep a secret?" he asks, smiling excitedly.

My guts told me there's something he's been up to. I eyed him in a sketchy way.

"Eunmi?" he asks me again.

"As long as it's not about selling drugs—"

"YES, BOYS! COME IN!" he shouted out loud and a group of loud men came inside with their luggage. They're the same guys whose with Jungkook last day.

My jaw almost dropped with how many they are, and realize I could get fired as of now.

I watch them have fun around, still processing what just happened.

"Jungkook..?" I utter, regretting my answer. But it's too late.

"Let me introduce them to you," he says with a proud smile across his face and told them to sit down first.

"This is Jin." he points at the wide-shouldered guy. Jin bowed and cutely smiles at me as I bowed back.

"Jimin." he puts his hand on the shoulder of the cool guy with his Dior sunglasses on. Jimin bows at me in politeness.

"This is–"

"Kim Taehyung, 19 years old. Capricorn." the guy with permed black hair aggressively says like a drill instructor. I giggle and smiled at him.

"Hobi-hyung," he smiles.

Hobi gave me a warm smile with his cute dimples. "Hi." he greets me as I greet him back too.

"And last, Namjoon." the guy with brushed-up highlighted hair smiled at me warmly with his deep dimples. I smiled back at him.

Jungkook introduced me to them later on, even if they were chaotic. They still helped me clean up some mess around the house.

"Did you guys eat already?" I asked them.

They all looked at each other like planning a presentation for school.

"Not yet, actually.." they mumbled shyly.

"Yah! What's up with your tone." Jungkook teases them and they all played with him.

I laugh and shake my head in disbelief.

While preparing, Jin approached me.

"I'll help you since you probably don't know our favorite dish," Jin says in a nice way and helped me prepare the ingredients.

While the other guys are playing the PS5 in the living room, Eunmi and Jin are about to cook their favorite dish. Spam Musubi and Kimchi rice.

"Oh, here. Wear this, it might stain your clothes."Jin tells me and put the apron on me.

The awkward atmosphere and the silence inside the kitchen made me nervous while he was trying to tie the apron behind me.

"Is Jungkook naughty?" Jin softly asked me behind.

"Yeah, but I can handle it," I said slightly laughing, he finally tied it and went back to the side to continue cutting the Spam.

"That brat," he utters and we both giggled.

I don't know whether I should laugh at his statement or at his laugh.

When we finished wrapping the seaweed wrap and the Spam. Jin will be the one who'll cook, while I'm going to make the Kimchi rice.

"Wah! Smells good!" Taehyung comes up beside me and leaned his hand on the counter to support his weight.

I let out a smile and started handing the pork cutlet to Jin, he fries it and after a minute I put the pork cutlet on the spicy noodle.

I saw Taehyung who is about to take a bite of kimchi beside me and I quickly slapped his hand away lightly.

"Ow!" he hissed in pain, I jokingly gave him a glare. He sheepishly laughs and went over to Jin to watch him cook.

Finally, the dishes are done.

"The food is ready!" Jin calls them, as they all run inside the kitchen.

I sat beside Taehyung and Jimin while Jin, Hobi, and Namjoon are seating side by side. While Jungkook sits in the center.

I took a bite of the Kimchi rice with pork cutlet on it, savoring it.

"Aah," I heard Taehyung on my side and saw him holding a lettuce wrap with Kimchi inside.

"Aah." I opened it wide and munch it giving him a two thumbs up.

"Wow! You cooked really well!" Jungkook complimented Jin and gave him a finger gun.

After eating, the group sleeps in Jungkook's room mostly because they traveled kind of far. Being their housemaid, I washed the dishes.

I flinched in fright when Taehyung suddenly held my arms from behind. I felt my heartbeat about to jump in anxiousness.

"Taehyung!" I exclaim in surprise.

He laughs at my reaction and I rolled my eyes in a joking way.

"Sorry, sorry," he says in between laughs.

He helped me wash the dishes and put them back on the dish racks.

"Say, how did you guys meet each other?" I asked him while he wipes the table.

"Jungkook, Jimin, and I..we're basically been schoolmates since high school, we happened to meet Hoseok-hyung, because he was the school president at that time and we like to help him around. And in middle school, we met Jin and Namjoon when we joined the book club because our grades are failing so freaking badly. We had to join a club so we can pass, well except for Hobi."

We looked for them upstairs and they all slept in Jungkook's bed, it was like a siesta.

I made a 'pfft' effect when I saw Jimin wrapping his arms around Jungkook whose back is turned around from him. We head downstairs after.

"Well, I guess I better go do the grocery," Taehyung said reading a memo on his phone screen.

I suddenly remembered shopping for dinner and a late-night snack.

"I'm going with you!" I exclaimed. He waited for me to change my clothes into a white T-shirt and jeans.

Before we leave the house, Jin came downstairs to go in the bathroom, he looked at us—confused.

"W-where are you two going?" He asked continuing to walk down, half-awake.

"We are going to shop, make sure everyone is safe okay?" I said and he nodded going to the bathroom without any word.

We left the house clicking the door lock behind and Taehyung closed it behind him.

We walked towards their car and I sat beside the driver's seat and we drove off to the supermarket.

End of Chapter 4 | Edited.