Chapter Fourty - One | The End

It's Saturday night and me and Jungkook finished video calling at 4 in the midnight, whipped for each other, that's why.

I yawned and put my phone on the bedside table and tucked in under my blanket and went to sleep.

Author's point of view.

9 am,time where Eunmi woke up and got dressed for work. Jungkook was still sleeping since he didn't answers his phone calls.

"What else..." Eunmi hummed thinking of what shoes she will wear although she only have to of her running shoes.

She shrugged and picked the yellow high topped Converse, she sat on the couch to tie it up with her pouch beside her.

Eunmi let out a heavy breath when she sat up from lowering her body just to tie her shoe, she was suddenly surprised when someone knocked on her door - not saying a word.

She gulped and slowly stood up looking at it. "Who's that?"

No answer, she called Jungkook to know if he sent a deliver for her but he still hasn't waken up yet. She even called her Mom but Mrs. Choi said she didn't.

She slowly walked near the door with his knees starting shaking, "Wh-who's that? Can y-you please speak up?" She asked once again and it was followed by a knock ; as if it's tasting her patience to go open the door.

Eunmi walked towards the door, heaving a heavy breath. "I-I'm calling the police if you kept on knocking." Eunmi said half afraid.

Finally, the person speak up. "I-I'm the landlord..."

When she heard that it was the landlord, she breath a relief sigh and unlocks the door with a small smile.

"You should've–"

Eunmi gasp when she saw a three men wearing a black suit with a mask on their mouth to cover their identity, she was lifted up while her nose is covered by a handkerchief with a very nauseous smell from it - almost made her throwing up.

She started protruding on their way to their black shiny van, her eyes started forming a tear before she suddenly felt her eyes closing and she immediately fell asleep.

"Let's go." The guy beside Eunmi said and locked the door.

While Eunmi's sleeping, the guy let go of his hand on Eunmi's face. He removed his mask on his mouth and started swaying the mask to his face to cool up since he's sweating.

"My hand felt so numb from knocking." Taehyung said exercising his fist.

Jimin laughed. "Eunmi's really wiggly, I wanted to knock her head off for hitting my groin."

Jin laughed from the driver's seat. "I hope Jungkook already prepared things."

They're not really intend on kidnapping Eunmi. Jungkook is just preparing for a big surprise for Eunmi.

When Jin said that they're already at the place - not in Jungkook's house. They quickly wear their masks again and Taehyung opened the door so they can get out whilst Eunmi's still asleep.

Jimin and Taehyung got out leaving Eunmi sleeping, they couldn't decide on how to carry her because they're afraid they might accidentally touch her sensitive parts of her body.

They just stood there looking at each other when Jin knocked their both head with his knuckles making them groan in pain.

"You fools, just carry her on my back." Jin rolled his eyes and they nodded pulling Eunmi out of the van.

Jin lowered himself and Jimin leaned her to Jin's back as they support her body to prevent falling.

"Aah! So heavy." Jin muttered and walked towards the basement where they set-up the place.