Chapter Nineteen | Slipped words

Jungkook's point of view.

jk:first time author-nim!

I walked feeling empty inside me,I was greeted by Kira and immediately wrapped her arms around my arm.

I sighed but let her do it,"Oppa,are you okay?" Kira asked smiling at me.

I didn't answer since it's not her business,"Oppa,please answer me," She said and I just fasten walking until I reached the hallway and get my things inside my locker.

It's strange that their wasn't any students in the hallway,I guess they're already up.

I closed my locker and I thought Kira wasn't there anymore,she suddenly appeared in front of me when I turned around.

I got shocked when she wrapped her arms around my neck,my knees suddenly shake and she was leaning towards me slowly.

I dropped my books and pushed her slightly,"What the heck Kira!?" I shouted at her and she scoffed.

"Just let me do it oppa!" She said aiming it to do it again but I luckily pushed her again.

"Stop!" I yelped at her and picked up my books.

"Why oppa?? Don't you love me?" She asked as I stood up and her face was really worried.

I just looked at him coldly,"Oppa! Wae?!" He asked shaking my arm as she fake cry.

I got pissed at her and almost knock her off,"I don't love you okay?! I love Eunmi!" I said slipping those words on my tongue accidentally.

She scoffed and laughed unbelievably,"I knew it," She said wiping her tears.

"Well I'm glad you did," I said coldly and walked away from her as she yelled my name while I just ignored it.

Eunmi's point of view.

I saw Hiro walking and he stops and smiled at me,I got flustered and continued walking upstairs.

"Eunmi!" He run up to me and held my wrist.

I clicked my tongue and pulled my wrist of off his grip,"Let's talk for awhile," He said smiling.

"No!" I said running upstairs.

He run up to me and held my wrist again but it's too squeezed making me whimper a little as I tried to remove it,"Why? Babe?" He asked smirking,I started to feel terrified as I looked at him.

"I thought you liked me?" He said pulling me closer to him.

My knees tremble and I've had enough of his attitude,"I love Jungkook! Okay?!" I yelped at him as I stepped on his shoe really hard and I run upstairs towards our room.

I don't really know what did I said as I entered the room.

**

The days passed again and Jungkook and I are still communicating,there's no day we don't message each other.

It was Friday and I got home from school,Jungkook didn't texted me today. Strange huh.

"Hey Eunmi,how's school?" Mom asked and I smiled at Mom as I removed my shoe and put it on the shoe rack beside our door.

"It was tiring," I snickered as I sat on the couch leaning my back.

"Arasseo,change your uniform already," Mom said smiling.

I nodded and got up as I run upstairs towards my room,after I changed my uniform,I threw myself on my bed and called Jungkook since he don't answer my calls.