Chapter Six | Hiro

[ gif ;; mihgeekgirl ]

Sunday, it's my day off according to my schedule and this means, I'll let Jungkook decide what he wanted to do.

It was currently 9 pm and the boys went to sleep in Jungkook's room. I just finished doing one of my school tasks on the kitchen counter while eating the cookies that Namjoon bought.

With my attention fully focused on my schoolwork, I almost jumped on my seat when I caught Jungkook staring in the opposite direction.

"What the hell, you weirdo." I let out a defeated sigh and shook my head, he chuckles as a way to tease me. I ignored him and continued answering my assignment.

"So ugly." He teases me when he passed by me to get a snack. I rolled my eyes.

I didn't bother him since it's not my business to tend to him, besides I'm on a day off.

He stopped right beside my table and looked at my answers, "Psh, that's too basic." He says chewing on his prawn crackers, crumbs falling on my paper. "Shut up," I groan, feeling like dealing with a 5-year-old kid.

Jungkook lets out a devilish laugh and went back to the living room resuming the video game.

He sat on the carpet and opened his snacks one by one as the game loads, I was surprised when the game started.

"Yah–"

"Shh, it's your day off. Don't disturb me." He utters and continued sticking his thumb on the controller.

I sigh out in disbelief, he's got a point. I closed my previous textbook and took out my notebook and textbook.

I tried to stay awake 'cause my eyes are closing already, I can't sleep because I needed to finish this!

I started writing my answer in my notebook, but my eyelids are slowly closing until Jungkook shouted out of nowhere when he won.

My senses came back for a minute but I can't take it anymore, I wanted to lay on my bed.

I tried to rest half of my face on my textbook beside the notebook and continued answering my assignment with no proper visual of what I'm writing.

My hands are slowly weakening due to my sleepiness, help.

I was sleeping soundly when suddenly...

"YAH DON'T YOU DARE SLEEP ON YOUR HOMEWORK!"

Jungkook suddenly screamed through my notebook that is wrapped around like a burrito. "What the..." I slowly opened my eyes and looked around.

"What time is it?" I asked in worry. "It's 1 am," He stretched his lips in a straight line and put down my notebook.

"Oh, my God!" I hurriedly answered all the remaining questions then after that, I slept on the couch.

**

"Did you do the assignments?" Yuri asks while typing on her laptop, I nodded and sat on my seat beside her.

I heard her groan in dismay. I turned my head to her and asked, "What's wrong?"

She sighs, "I haven't finished it." without looking away from her device.

I was about to let her copy my answer when I remembered my situation last night just to answer it.

"I-I'm sorry I'm late." Ms. Baek huffed and we greeted her as she sat on the teacher's desk.

We all passed our assignment and those who got no assignment are sent a warning in their records, one of them is Yuri. She did not utter any word but the way she behaved speaks a lot.