Chapter Twenty - Three | Jungkook's Graduation Day

Jungkook's point of view.

I am with Mom and Dad inside the car seating at the backseat,I haven't told them that Eunmi is going to come also on this day.

I replied Eunmi's chat on me and turned my phone off. "E-eomma,A-appa..." I called them and Dad looked at the mirror on the middle.

"Yes,Jungkook?" My Mom said after she put on her lipstick.

I deep breathed and started to talk. "You know Eunmi,right?"

"Yes,the maid who tend on you. Why?" Mom said and Dad kept on driving but I can say he's also listening.

"We-we're already dating and-"

"Omo!! My baby Jungkook is already a man!!" Mom yelped and Dad chuckles making me put my gaze on him.

"That's great,now we only have to look at your dongsaeng." Dad said making me giggle.

I do have a younger brother readers but I was still a teenager when Mom gave birth to Jaehyuk which is my younger brother. Mom decided to gave Jaehyuk to my aunt on our province since they have a work and they can't took care for my innocent little brother.

He's now 4 years old and he hasn't still see me.

"Is she coming to your graduation? I wanna see her." Dad said enlightening me up,I smiled widely at him.

"Y-yes,she will come today." I said in a soft toned voice.

We talked for a while and when we reached the venue,I saw Eunmi looking around ; she seem so bewildered while holding her phone.

"Oh! That's Eunmi,right?" Mom exclaimed and I immediately went down with my pastel yellow uniform with my brushed up hair.

"Eunmi-ah!" I run up to her and she waved at me with her tiny hands. Uwu.

I stopped when I reached her side while waiting for Mom and Dad.

"Where are my hyungs?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"They are on their way,must be stucked in traffic." She said giggling.

"Ohh..." Is the only word I said.

When Mom and Dad came down,Eunmi's face became shocked and nervous. I smiled and put my arms on her other shoulder as she looked at me immediately.

"It's alright,they actually wanted to meet you again." I said to her with my fond voice with a grin across my face.

She looked at me with disbelief expression and when Mom and Dad reached us,I removed my hand on her shoulder when she bowed politely.

"Hi,Eunmi! It's so nice to meet you again!!" Mom said gracefully pulling her to a hug.

After that,my Dad smiled at Eunmi and pats her head softly. "Jungkook picks so good when it comes to girls." Dad said and I could feel my cheeks heat up as Eunmi thanked Dad.

Finally,hyungs already arrived and I saw them with another outfit. It's not tuxedo anymore,instead it's just a plain casual outfit.

"Hyungs!" I greeted them and they gave me a bro hugs.

[ timeskip :(( ]

Eunmi's point of view.

"Now,let's pose for the camera!" The photographer said and we prepared ourselves to pose for the camera.

Jungkook's parents are beside Jungkook while he's also beside me,"One more.Hana,dul,set! Okay!!" The photographer exclaimed while smiling. We moved to the side for Jungkook's family picture.