Chapter Twenty - Six| Dress?

Jungkook and I had been walking around and I don't know why,he's looking for something and I don't know what it is.

"Guk,what are you looking for?" I asked him as we stopped on a dress shop?

"W-what?" I followed him as I stuttered and he just walked inside and I can say that the dresses are really expensive even though they are plain looking.

I gulped and followed him as he told me to sit on the couch infront of a mirror for those who look at themselves when passing-by,I waited for him while he talks to the saleslady.

He must've bought it for her Mom.

After a few minutes he walked towards me while smiling excitedly,"What is it?" I asked him as he sat beside me.

"I bought you a dress." He smiled looking at me.

My eyes went wide and I'm speechless when he told it to me,"I-I..." I stuttered in disbelief.

"Don't you like it?" He asked with his frowned voice,I slightly chuckled,"Of course I like it,I'm just shocked." I said shy at him.

"Yah,don't worry it fits for you," He said laughing,"Sheesh," I nodged his arm and we waited while I looked at us on the mirror.

My heart was really beating fast and I really owe Jungkook alot,how can I repay him?

I was about to ask him something when the saleslady called Jungkook while she brings the dress that Jungkook said to her,"Mr. Jeon," The lady called him and we both looked at her.

Gosh Jeon.

Actually it's not only a dress but it's actually a dresses that are hung-up on the hanger rack. I almost dropped my jaw when I saw the expensive dresses.

"Here are the dresses you've chosen," The saleslady smiled at Jungkook.

"I actually want her to see if it suits for her," Jungkook said and I bit my buttom lip.

"Yeah sure,is that alright Ms. ?" The saleslady looked at me and I immediately nodded.

My mind was not working properly while we walked to the big dressing room,"Just wait here," The saleslady told Jungkook and he just sat on the couch while waiting for me to change.

The lady brought the hanger rack inside the dressing room,I breathed heavily as I went inside the room and the lady handed me the first dress that I'm going to wear.

It's peach-y looking with some glitters on the sides of it and it also has a see-through sleeve for arms,I closed the door and immediately took out my shirt and jeans leaving me with my cycling and my upper garment with my socks.

a/n;;

im cringing when i say bRa aNd pAnty.

>~<

I looked at myself on the mirror behind me as I slowly wear the dress,I'm reallg careful while wearing it. It smells expensive.

After I wear it,I was really shocked at myself. It looks good to me and I didn't even know I have tiny waist since I'm not that body conscious,I eat what I wanted to eat.

I bit my buttom lips while smiling as I turned around and looked at the back through the mirror,it has a see-through also and it's kind of comfortable for me.

I fixed my hair and I didn't bother wearing my shoes again since I'm trying a lot of the dresses,I unlocked the door and the lady smiled at me,"You look beautiful Ms.,your husband will surely love it." The lady said and I was shocked when she said that Jungkook is my husband.

We walked out and I just chuckled slightly,it's really awkward when she said that.

I walked while wearing my socks as it touches the cold tile in the store,"Well?" I asked Jungkook and he smiled fondly as I turned around.

After trying and choosing dresses,I just picked three dresses since I don't want Jungkook to pull too much money from his pocket.

It looks like he's my sUgAr dAdEh.

Yikes

Well anyways,after he bought my dresses I asked him why did he bought me those fancy dresses.

"I wanted you to wear it on your graduation,I mean just incase the other dress you bought doesn't match your high heels." He said and I just smiled at him.

"Thank you,how can I repay you?" I asked him and he hummed - thinking.

Jungkook's point of view.

My heart beated fast as soon as I heard Eunmi's question to me,is this my chance already? To be her official boyfriend?

But I'm afraid she's not ready yet,think Jungkook! Think!

I was gonna say something when she suddenly exclaimed pointing at the stuffed-toys store,wao thanks.

I sighed smiling but deep inside I feel so dumb and unmanly for not telling her what do I feel about her,"I'll buy you something here," She smiled as I followed her,not forgetting about the situation few seconds ago.

I chuckled slightly,"Yeah..." I said in empty emotion.

Eunmi took a hairbands as usual while I watch her cute facial expressions every time she sees a headbands and just gets it,I'm just afraid someone might took her from me.

I just wanted her beside me and I don't want any boys around her to take her away from me,I just want her to be mine.

I suddenly got awaken to reality when she put a hairband on my head,"What is it?" I asked her and she smiled cutely.

"It's a bunny earssince you look like a bunny... Hmm,what should I wear by the way," She said and and looked at the hairband in the rack.

"You wear bunny also," I said out of my mind. What the heck Jungkook.

She looked at me immediately,"Really? Okay then," She said while giving me a dominant smile.

After she wear it,dawg I could feel my heart beating fast and my cheeks suddenly... Heat up?

"How do I look?" She asked and of course,there's no day she doesn't look bad.

"Pretty..." I said smiling shyly,"Thanks," She slightly chuckled.

After she picked those hairbands and putting it inside the shopping basket as she held it while I left the things we bought on the baggage claimer,"What else are you buying anyway?" I asked her.

"Oh,I want to buy a onesie," She said,I just chuckled at her for being childlike.

She actually bought me a onesie also and ofcourse it's a bunny as usual,"Yah,get a bunny also,so you can wear it along with your bunny hairband." I suggested making some moves so we can have the same onesies.

After she finished buying things we got out as I get the things we bought earlier,"Let's wear it already!" She said handing me the bunny ear hairband.

**

gosh dawg im cAcklInG jk hskshajshhahd