Chapter Thirty - Nine | Fluff

!! Warning : Fluff content !!

When we finished eating our food,we watched the sunset while sitting on the sand as it goes down on the sea.

Jungkook was beside me taking pictures of his hyungs and also me, I was amazed by the Sun slowly setting down.

"Waah,the sunset is so beauiful!" Jin exclaimed and they agreed.

After that,we went inside the hotel to rest a little bit before eating dinner.

Jungkook and I are holding each others hand while we're riding the elevator that is almost filled up by us.

"Can't wait to play videogames." Taehyung muttered and the elevator became loud as they talked.

Jungkook just kept quiet beside me while he softly squeeze my hands.

When we finally reached our floor we all seperated to our rooms. "Sleepy?" He asked since he noticed I yawned earlier while walking.

They went inside and we are the only one who are left outside,Jungkook smiled fondly and pats my head gracefully. "Sleep well,okay?"

I grinned and just nodded,we went inside our rooms after that.

"Already sleeping?" Yuri asked while she fixes her hair,probably going to somewhere.

"Yeah,I'm tired." I said and went inside the bathroom with my pjs to shower.

I was in the middle of washing my hair when someone knocked on the door making me turn the shower off.

"Who is it?" I asked slightly nervous.

"It's me Yuri..."

I sighed a relief and asked her why, "I'm going to see Taehyung. I'll just lock the door   when I got out."

Once she bid her goodbye I finished showering so I can still rest,I wear my pjs on and also brushed my teeth since I don't have any apettite.

I went out of the bathroom and dried my hair while sitting on the edge of the bed,after I finished using it I immediately put it on the table and flopped my self on the bed as I tucked in the thick blanket.

I looked at the view on the wide opened window, the sky is already dark and the stars are shining through it.

There are still many people who swims on the beach and there are many bar stalls that lights up the shore, I sighed moving my blanket up to my shoulder.

I was laying on the left side of the bed near the window and my body is turned back to the door and the bedside table, that's Yuri's space.

I closed my eyes and I thought of sleeping already but I just can't, I stare outside the window only to find out that I've been staring at it for almost 15 minutes and doing nothing.

I turned off the lamp and the room became dark and I wasn't used to it and I got scared when I think of the horror movies I'd watch when they started turning off their lamp before sleeping so I decided to turn it on again.

I didn't bother texting Jungkook since I know he's playing video games with his hyungs on the other room, I just wanted to have his time for himself.

Hours passed by and I still can't sleep,  I look behind me to see what time it is and it's only 9 in the evening.

When the doorknob suddenly sounded of being unlocked I immediately fixed my body position and closed my eyes because I know Yuri will exchange our spaces when she founds out I'm still awake.

My breathings from acting nearly sounded inside the room, I still close my eyes and a body beside me lays down making the mattress go down because of Yuri's weight.

Did she ate too much?

I opened my eyes and a hand suddenly went up to my waist, I bit my lip and when the person beside me moved closer with his scent smelled by me. I already can tell he's Jungkook.

"Baby..." He whispered sending shiver down to my spine.

I bit my lip in urging happiness and I slowly turned myself to his direction, he's half-awake and that questions me on how did he opens the door? Does he have a spare key from the hotel crews?

Oh well..

"Hm?" I hummed in soft-tone making his eyes slowly lift up.

He looks to me, hand still on my waist. "You're still awake?"

I gave him a small smile and nodded, "How did you opened the door by the way?"

He chuckled and pulls me closer to him making me blush. "I borrowed a spare key from the crew here."

I nodded understanding his point. "Now that we're alone..." He whispered and suddenly covers himself with the blanket also and gets on top of me - I got pinned up.

I gulped in nervousness, afraid and curious on what he will do to me. I looked at him with my confused face while he's still smiling despite his shivering words he left a moment ago to me.

"Did I already told you that I love you?" He asked making my heart race so fast.

I smiled while blushing. "Yeah,many times."

He giggled and he caressed my cheek gracefully with his soft hand, I stared at him while he rubs my scar on my cheekbone that I got when Dad slapped me.

"You're still beautiful." He said looking back at me.

I felt a warm feeling when he appreciates me the way I appreaciate him, I smiled and I wrapped my both hands on the back of his neck.

I booped his nose and he squenched it making me giggle slightly. "I love you Jungkook."

"I love you more baby." He softly smiled at me as he slowly leans in to me.

I gulped, this is it Eunmi,be prepared to fight back.

I calmed myself and my mind went blank as he held my cheeks and tilts his head with his eyes close, I prepared myself and also closed my eyes slowly.

My heart beated fast - almost going out of my rib cage, the butterflies in my stomach began flying while his lips touch mine slowly.

His lips is now on top of my lips, only few more lean before we taste the pleasure kisses from us until–

"Do we miss something here?"

Fudge.