Chapter Twenty - Nine | Confessed

[ gif ;; zechs ]

"Let's go home," Taehyung said after they put the bikes back on their places,we walked with Yuri and Taehyung to the bus stop.

"Bye!" We bid our goodbye and they get inside the bus.

I watched the bus drove-off and I heard Jungkook sigh,I looked at him and raised my both eyebrow as I walked with him. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I don't know..." He said with his low toned voice,I feel so sad everytime he's sad too.

I can't let my happy pill be sad.

"Hey,I'm right here,ready to listen to your problems." I said looking at him fondly,he stopped on the sidewalk and I stopped also.

He doesn't said a word and looked at me,"Guk,tell–"

"I like you... Eunmi," Jungkook said in a low tone,I was suddenly shocked,surprised and happy all mixed up emotions.

I don't know what to say and he bit his lip waiting for my answer,my heart raced so fast and the butterflies in my stomach started to flutter.

"Well,I'm going now," Jungkook strained a small smile as I deep breathed,this is it. This is the right time.

"Guk,wait..." I called Jungkook and he turned to see me,"... I-I like you too,there I said it," I sighed a relief as I smile at him.

He blushed and walked towards me,making me smile like crazy. "How long did you kept it?" Jungkook asked with his soft voice,I just snickered.

"W-well... I just waited," I chuckled slightly and he sighed smiling,"Let's get you home," He said and I nodded slowly,still can't believe that it happened.

Jungkook and I are walking silently,I was wondering around the surrounding. The place was slightly dark since I think it's 6 in the evening already,I smiled thinking the scenario earlier.

Until Jungkook's hand slowly rushed on the back of my hand,I didn't bother since I thought it wasn't intended. I suddenly felt a warm hand on my hand as it gracefully locked it's fingers on my hand.

I looked at him and he wasn't looking at me while he gave me an urging smile,I smiled and I locked as our hands intertwined.

My heart remained beating fast with my cheeks blushing,I bit my buttom lip while smiling.

"I want to go to your graduation," Jungkook spoke making me look at him,"Really? Wow,you're already courting me?" I said in disbelief with sarcasm.

"Ne," He said as I smiled still blushing,"Can I?" He asked back and I nodded.

"What time by the way?" He asked again and I hummed - thinking about it.

"About 10 am,don't worry I'll reserve you a seat," I smiled and he chuckled,"No-no,it's fine,I'll just sit probably with Taehyung since he will come also for Yuri." He said and I nodded understanding.

"And how about yours? I wanna come too," I purred my lips and he smiled revealing his bunny teeth,"It's on Friday,erm 10 am also," He smiled and I nodded,"Okay,noted." I said and he laughed at my silliness,"We also have a baseball game at that time,do you want to watch it?" He asked grinning while he looks at me.

"Of course," I smiled not letting go of our hands.

We took a few talks and when we reached my house,I heard him sigh in frowned way. When we let go of our hands,I feel like I just wanted to hold it even tighter and not let him go.

He didn't smiled at me when I was slowly walking away,I feel bad for not cheering him up so I walked back towards him while I gave him my warm hug.