Chapter Twelve | What's Wrong With You?

[ gif ;; kattenikaizou ]

It was Monday again and I'm at school eating lunch with Yuri and our classmates.

Jungkook and Kira wasn't having a problem so I didn't bother telling Jungkook,they both needed to tell him.

"The salad was good huh," Jae who's our friend said chewing his food.

We nodded,agreeing with him as we continued to eat. I shove the last piece of egg in my mouth and drunk water after swallowing it.

"Sheesh,Yuri. What's with being picky over food?" I said to her because she only eat the cold noodles and not the whole lunch.

"Ugh,shut up," She answered and I almost gonna knock her head off.

I felt a little bit of an urge to pee so I stood up and excuse my way to the comfort room.

I fasten up my pace and finally reached the comfort room in second floor.

After that I walked through the hallway to get down. But as soon as I past by the janitors' room,I was captured by someone and unfortunately no one saw it since they're eating lunch.

The cctv angle didn't captured the scenario so I guess this is my time.

I screamed but his big hands wrapped my mouth from shouting,he shut the door close and only the small amount of sun's light lit up the room.

He pinned me quickly on the wall trapped by his both arms,I can't look at him straight I'm scared!

My knees trembling in fear,cold sweat running down my forehead and my hands getting spasm.

I love you mom and dad i'm sorry for being such a stubborn kid...

I bit my buttom lip while my eyes are closed and my head was bowed down,he cleared his throat and used his pointer finger to lift my face up.

Still not gettng my fear away,"Look at me," He finally said.

I slowly opened my eyes and I looked at him,trapped between his arms.

H-Hiro?

"H-Hiro?" I called his name,his not like this before?

He nodded as a yes to my question,"W-what wrong with you?" I asked very worried and terrified at the same time.

"I want you to not tell Jungkook about our relationship,okay?" He said in serious voice which sent me chills doen my spine.

"O-okay," I answered,stuttering.

He removed his hand and put it in his pocket,he leaned really fast towards my face and gave me a peck on my cheeks.

"Good,"

YUCK. EEW.

I was about to fight him when the bell rang,thank goodness. I breathed heavily,"Go now," Hiro said and I quickly got outside with my trembling knees and cold sweats on my forehead.

I run down to see Yuri,I breathed heavily while running down.

I finally saw her and she looked at me worryingly,"Why are you so pale?" She asked,raising her tone up.

**

"So you mean Hirol kissed your cheek in favor?" Yuri asked and gave me the pineapple juice.

I nodded chugging it down,we were inside the cafeteria and the classes are already dismissed but we decided to stay for awhile.

"Gosh,that's disgusting," Yuri sighed and I calmed myself.

"Y-Yuri–" I was about to ask Yuri when she cut me off.

"Yes... I will help you," Yuri answered exactly to my question I was about to give her.

I smiled and hugged her,"Aw,thank you so much!" I thanked her and she giggled.

"Let's go home?" She asked and I nodded.

Yuri let me get inside their car so I'll be home really fast.

"Hey Mom,this is Eunmi. My best friend," She said and I bowed to her Mom politely.

"Oh,hello Eunmi," Her Mom greeted me and I smiled back.

"Okay,so Mom I'm just gonna tell her house," Yuri insisted and she made me giggle.

I called Jungkook to inform him,luckily he answered it.

"Yeobuseyo?" Jungkook answered.

"It's me Eunmi,are you home now?" I asked him and he hummed in response,"Where are you by the way? You're supposed to be here already," He said with his tough voice.

I heaved a sigh,"Sorry,I just stayed at school for awhile. But don't worry I'll be home," I said softly and he sighed through the phone.

"Hurry up,we're waiting," He said back,"We? Who's there?" I asked - confused.

"Hyungs,of course,"

"Oh,okay. I'll be there in a minute,did you eat already?" I asked him worryingly.

"Yeah,we ordered pizza and chicken legs," Jungkook answered.

Yuri kept saying the ways and it doesn't bother me at all.

"Did you left me a food?" I asked kinda hungry,"Yeah..." He said.

I was about to answer him when he continued to talk.

"... We left some bones and a box for you," He giggled and I frowned,my blood boils everytime Jungkook teases me.

I groaned in low tone,"I hate you," I said to him and he cleared his throat.

"Hey,hey,chill I'm just playing with ya'," He said and I rolled my eyes as if he was seeing me.

"Well,it's on the microwave oven. Okay? Gosh," He said and I grin and looked at view on my window.

"Wow,thanks though," I thanked him and he chuckled.

"You're welcome,ugly," He teased me and he just chuckled.

Yuri whispered at me and said,"We're here," She said and I ended the call immediately.

"O-oh my,thank you so much Yuri and..." I was about to bow to her mom when I forgot to ask her name.

"Ara," Yuri whispered to me and I continued to thank her.

"... Uh,Mrs. Ara for the ride," I snickered as Mrs. Ara chuckled,"You're so cute!" She said cheerfully and after that I got down waving goodbye as Yuri closed the door.

"Bye!" Yuri waved through the opened window and I waved back as their car drove off.

I entered the main gate of the village and while walking,Jungkook once again called me.

I answered it in annoyance and kept my voice calm,I can't lose my job.

"Yes?" I answered him calmly.

"Where are you?" He asked impatiently,"Ugh,I'm walking towards your home already," I said kind of raising my voice a little.

"Be fast or I'll lock you out," He said like a gangster.

I breathed - annoyed by him before answering him,"Okay,Mr. Jungkook," I said to him and I finally reached their doorstep.

I knocked on it and it opened,I ended the call and sighed a relief,"Hi!" Namjoon is the one who opened the door for me and he immediately greeted me with his deep dimples.

"Hey Joonie!" I smiled at him and they all greeted me at the couch.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them back cheerfully.

**