Chapter Thirty - Two | Support Jungkook

"Bye!" I bid my goodbye to Mom while she was escorted by their company guards,is she really a normal employee or she is now owning their company?

I sighed seeing the car drove-off,I slowly put my arm down as I closed the door behind me.

"Now what should I do?" I muttered at myself while staring in my house,I am actually wearing my casual outfit and I knew I have only one thing to do.

I stared at my wrist watch and it read as 8:30 am. I suddenly remembered that I needed to make Jungkook his sandwich since I know he wants me to cook his food.

I walked into the kitchen and put on my Mom's apron as I opened the fridge near me to get a few eggs and ham,I opened the stove and heat the pan for a minute.

I cracked two eggs and I stirred it,while the pan is on a low heat,I also chopped the hams into small square bits and dropped it with the eggs.

I stirred them together and I cut a small piece of butter putting it on the heated pan.

Arghhh,too many prepostions!!

After I cooked the eggs with ham,I set it aside with the small plate and toasted a bread. I was about to make an iced-coffee for Koo but I am gonna be late for the game.

I wrapped it in an aluminoum foil then I sealed it inside the tupperware and slid it inside a paper bag,I get my strap bag with my pocket money,phone and other paraphernalia.

I head out locking the door behind me as the morning breeze passes through my neck,luckily I wear the my gray sleeves partnered with my black jean and a cap on my head.

I walked on a nearby coffee shop and ordered an iced-americano since it's the first thing I saw because I'm already in a rush.

Luckily there are few customers so I fall in-lane in no time. "Annyeonghaseyo! May I take your order?" The female crew greeted and I flashed a smile on her before I say a word.

"U-uh,one iced-americano please." I said softly as prepare my drink while I get my money in my pouch.

"That would be 2 dollars,please." She said and I immediately gave her my money.

After a few minutes of waiting,I finally got my order and made my way out of the store as I held it while waiting at the bus stop nearby.

"I hope I won't be late..." I muttered looking at my wrist watch impatiently.

At last a bus stopped right infront of me and I quickly get inside as I tapped my bus card for my bus ride,I heaved a relieved sigh when I sat on the first row of the seats.

I put the iced-coffee inside the paper bag as I get my phone to see if Jungkook's already worrying for me.

Suddenly,his caller ID flashed on my screen making me answer it immediately.

"G-Guk... Sorry,I'm late..." I apologized and I heard him saying it's alright.

"It's alright,the game hasn't started yet. We actually reserved a seat for you," He said making me feel he's smiling,I bit my lip in shyness.

"T-thank you so much,I'm almost there so don't worry." I said calming myself while looking at the window view beside me.

"Okay-okay,be safe when you get inside. It's crowded since I'm here," He said making me laugh.

"Sheesh," I said and we both hung-up when I told him I already arrived.

I get inside the venue and saw the crowded seats,almost fangirls with a banner for Jungkook. Hmp.