Chapter Twenty | Sick

"Let's go," I said smiling at Jungkook as I stood up facing him.

He tried standing up but he's knees tremble and he sat again,he sighed smiling.

"Are you alright?" I said grinning at him.

He nodded and I sighed as I kneeled on his level as I turned my back to him,"Hop in," I said.

"No way," He said.

I clicked my tongue and looked back at him,"I'll leave you here," I said to him.

He rolled his eyes and hopped in,I let out a groan when I stood up as he put his head on my shoulder. Luckily I don't have any ticklish part on my shoulder.

A little small smile from my face appeared and I held the back of his knees as I started walking.

"Am I heavy?" He asked in soft voice.

I hummed,thinking. "Kind of,but I can handle it," I said smiling.

"Just for me?" He asked like a kid.

I bit my both lip and my cheeks suddenly heat-up,"I think so," I said slightly chuckle.

When we reached the outside of my house,I called Mom since I'm holding on Jungkook's legs.

After awhile the door opened and I saw Mom shocked at our situation,she opened the door wide and I walked in slowly putting down on the couch.

Mom closed the door and walked towards us,"Omo,Jungkookie. Are you alright?" Mom asked and pat the back of her hand on Jungkook's forehead.

I looked at her and she sighed,"He has fever,I'll go get towel and bucket of water... And Eunmi get some clothes from your Dad's closet," Mom said and I nodded as she went inside the kitchen towards the bathroom.

I turned to see Jungkook and he was coughing a little,"Guk,lay down so you don't feel dizzy," I said and I slowly helped him to lay down.

I gave him the hot packs we bought earlier as I put it on his forehead and other on his hands.

"Wait here okay?" I said and he hummed in respond.

I run up and went inside my parents' room as I get inside and opened my dad's closet,I get his silk pajama and dress t-shirt with his winter socks.

As I went out and got down,I saw Jungkook drinking his medicine and water from Mom.

"Eunmi,can you do it by yourself?" Mom asked,I nodded grinning as she said to Jungkook to go up to my room.

"A-ani-" Jungkook refused but Mom cut him off.

"It's fine Jungkook," Mom said and she went to the kitchen to continue washing the dishes.

I looked at Jungkook and just eye signaled him if he will hop on my back,he smiled not showing his teeth and shook his head no.

After we got up I let him go to my bathroom and change his uniform onto my dad's clothes,when he was still changing I decided to go down to get the water bucket and the towel along with the hot packs.

"Multitasker,Eunmi." I muttered when I entered my room and I saw him slowly closing the bathroom door while coughing a little.

I closed the door and he looked at me as he grinned and sat on the edge of my bed,I walked towards him and pat the back of my hand to his forehead.

He looks weak and his eyes are kind of sleepy,after that, I told him to lay down because his fever wasn't completely gone.

I put the warm bucket of water on my bedside table as I dip the towel through it,after squeezing it I applied it to Jungkook's arm,neck and feet.