Chapter Fourty | Attention

I decided to not yet end this book because i really love this!! :((

I was studying the coffee menu on my phone for the shop's examination if I learnt something about it, but this Jungbug kept on bugging me and I can't focus.

He was laying on my lap while we're in my house because Mom had a meeting for a day or two, I kept on reading the menu in my mind but this bunny remained disturbing me.

"Baby... I just want your attention, you don't want my love..." Jungkook sang purring his lips while wiggling his body to get my attention.

"Quiet,Koo. I'm memorizing." I muttered and gave him a smile to calm him already.

I focused on my phone again and he whined - humming.

I ignored him once again to finish already but he's still continues to wiggle his body making my body also shakes.

"Jungkook!" I yelped at him - immediately regretting it when he gave me a frowning puppy eyes.

No-no,baby I didn't--

"Fine. Just keep memorizing it." He sat up and folded his arms onto his chest and gave me a sulky look while looking away.

I giggled at his cuteness and I turned off my phone then put it beside me.

"Aww,my baby needs attention." I said with my comforting soft-voice used for real babies, I pulled him gracefully to my lap again and he still fold his arms while looking away with a pout on his lips.

Guk,stop with the cuteness ugh--

I looked at him with an aww expression from my face, I love him.

"Does my baby want my attention?" I asked leaning my face to him as I pinch his cheeks, he doesn't move a muscle.

I know what he wanted.

I gave him a small peck on his cheek and he suddenly gave me an urging smile,to make him really better I gave him many kisses to his cheeks as he giggled getting tickled by it.

"Feel better?" I asked smiling at him.

He nodded,suddenly got shy. "You really know my weakness."

I chuckled. "You also know my weakness,I immediately regret on shouting you." I said at him while squeezing his cheeks.

He hummed - thinking of something silly again. "But you won't if we're already married." He said looking at me with a tease face.

I rolled my eyes in awkwardness,can't imagine us doing that. "Sheesh,babe."

He laughed. "Just kidding."

**
Exam for training.

"And lastly,a frappuccino with an alcapone toppings on it." I said with a full confidence after reciting all the 19 coffees and half of it were desserts.

The examiner nodded, simply amazed by me. "Well done, Ms. Choi."

I bowed as a respect for what he said. "Kamsahamnida!"

When the examination is over we opened up the store and I was on the cash register today.

I saw a two teenage girls went inside and I immediately fixed my standing position and placed a smile on my face. "Hi! May I take your order?"

The female customer said their orders and I repeated it while tapping their orders on the computer screen infront of me. "That would be two dollars." I said with my soft voice.

"Here you go... Ms. Eunmi." She handed me her money while trying to read my badge on my uniform.

"Ah,yes. I am Eunmi,here's your change," I smiled and gave her the change. "Your order would be given if this thing lights multiple times." I said giving them the thing that notifies customers if their orders are already ready to go.

"Yey,thank you Noona!" She exclaimed with a warm smile that made my heart flutter at her cuteness.

"You're welcome!... Aah,so cute."

I watched them sat on their table and I was started when someone cleared a throat,oh- it was a customer.

I cleared my throat also and smiled to him. "Hello,Sir! May I take your order?"

He snickered and gives me a small smile,he seem so nervous. "O-one,caramel machiatto please."

And after a long shift and a lane of customers while my co-workers helps each other did ended our job in an early time.

I looked at my wrist watch, it read as 7:30 pm making me sigh in relief from the fact that we're going home already.

cut!!

**

gonna cut this right here,i want to make a jm ff already!! Hahahahahahaha