6 Chapter

You opened your eyes and saw a Doctor talked with your mother. You tried to say,, Hey,, but you spoke quietly. Your mom saw you and Nurse brought you a water. Your mom started crying and say : Honey dont do it again please. You was 2 days in coma.,, Okay I promise", you say.,, Anyway some boy came to visit you. ", say your mom.,, Ok. Let him in.", you say. Your mother, Doctor and Nurse left the room. To your room came Marverick.,, Hey Lara", He say.,, Omg Mav what do you doing here?, you ask.,, I saw an ambulance in front of your house.", He say.,, Ok, thank your for visit me.", you say. ,, Actually I'm so sorry for Cash....".,, Marverick it's okay...", you say. You talked to Maverick 1 hour and after he left. Your mom told you, that she was going home now. She gave you s kiss and left. One hour after Doctor came to your room and he told you the worst news.

D: Lara. I'm so sorry, but your mom and dad went back to hospital, but they crashed into the tree. And ther are in coma.
L: No... No... Wh... At....?!
D: I'm so sorry....  You will now live in a children's home in Oklahoma.
L: What?!!!
D: In 4:00 pm they came for you.
L: How long I'll be there?
D: I don't know... But get ready.

Doctor left and you saw it was 3:55.,, Shit!",you say. You quickly went in front of the hospital and saw a nanny from the children's home.
(N : Nanny L : Lara (you) )

N: Hey! You must be Lara! I'm your nanny Elle!
* She smiled *
L: Hi. Yes I'm Lara. Nice to meet you
N: Nice to meet you to.

Elle was really good person. She showed you your new room and it was really nice. You went to your new bed and wondered about your parents and then fall asleep