12 Chapter

Guuuuys. I wrote half of chapter and went learning some stuff and when I came Back to Wattpad.... That Chapter is nowhere!!! Ugghhh I'm going this Chapter write again...🙃..
Bye luv yaaaa 🧡👑
*Your pov *
I went outside with Cash in your left side and Mav in right. It's weird hangout with Cash. He's bulling me and now I'm outside with him.

M: Oh, mom is calling.

Maverick picked up his phone and talked to his mom for few minutes
M: Oh guys I'm sorry, but I need to go home for some things.
L: It's okay, I'm going with y-
M: Have a nice day!

He's kidding or what?! I don't want to be with Cash outside alone!
C: Umm do you want to go to park?
L: Oh, with you?!
C: Yeah, I think so.
L: If you asking, my answer is no! You're bully! And now you want to go to the park with me? To slap me there or what?! To make me weird and stupid when everyones watching?! No, thanks!

I ran back to my new home. Ugh I really want my parents here. I miss my afternoon with my dad and,, good night hug" from my mom. I should go to hospital and visit them. Yeah, I should. I went to my new room and met Lani.
(La: Lani L: Lara)

La: Hello, you must be Lara.
She said with a smile.
L: Actually I'm.
La: Wanna talk about some stuffs? I really wanted to have sister for all lifeee.
I laughed and nooded. We talked about 2 hours. She's really nice and beautiful. We were laughed all the time. I'm glad to have her as a sister. I told her everything about Cash and Maverick. I love my new older sister.

La: And you know what?
L: What?
La: Let's go to the club?
L: Haha, are you sure?
La: Yeaaah let's have some fuuun!
L: Haha, Okay!
La: Yaaaaay!

I changed into some shorts and crop top and went with Lani to the party. We were dancing on some songs and have fun.
La: Hey! That's Garett! My boyfriend! Can I?
L: Yeah!

Lani went to her boyfriend and I saw Cash. Wait. Cash?! He's drunk. Wtf he's only 16?!

M: Heeey Laaaaraaaaa.
L: Hey. Cash is drunk?!
M: YeaaaaaaaH.
L: And you too!!
M: Yeah. Okay, I needdddd to go home. Helppppp Cashhhh pleaseeeee, thaaaksss
Maverick went home and I went to Cash.

L: Hey Cash.
C: Hey beautiful.
L: Umm, do you want some help or you Can go home alone?

He grabbed my waist and tryed to kiss me.

L: Cash You're drunk so come on we are going home.
C: No loveeee.
L: Come on!
C: After you kiss me!
L: Ughh.....
C: Pleaaaaaaaaaaseeeee!

So guys that was next Chapter. I hope you like it. For next chapter comment. 🧡👑