25 Chapter

4 am

* Knock knock *

What the heck? Who wokes me up? I checked a time and it was 4am.

"Come in", I said wondering who was that. Someone opened a door and went to me. I turned lights on and saw Mychael.
(M : Mychael)
L: What are you doing here?
M: Let me sleeeeeep.
L: You are sleeping in a guest room not in mine.
M: Please babe.
L: No, not babe don't call me like that again.
M: Okay, honeyyyy.
L: Okay I'll take you to guest room.
M: I told you that I'm staying here.
L: You are drunk, okay? You are sleeping in guest room.
M: Only with you.

After long conversation I went with him to guest room and put my blanket on the floor.

L: Goodnight.
M: Goodnight honey.

I waited for 10 minutes and Mychael fell asleep. I quickly went with my blanket to my room and fell asleep on my bed.

* Morning *

I woke up and did my morning routine. It was 7:30 am and I went to make breakfast to the kitchen. I ate my breakfast and made some random Tik Toks. I was scrolling on Tik Tok on for you page and saw, that Josh Richards made a duet with me and the caption was : She's such a cutie 😍.
I commented : Then marry me,hah❤️.
I got 10947 likes on that comment and Josh liked it. Lol that was cringe. I went to my room and changed into this outfit :

 I went to my room and changed into this outfit :

I sat on my bed and turned my MacBook on. I checked all E-mails and I saw one:

Dear Lara Graylon,
After long decieinz to invite you at playlist with other Tik Tokers in summer holidays
Informations : It will be on 1. - 4.th July.,
If you want to come send us e-mail, thank you

Playlist 2019

Oh my god! Yay! I always wanted to be there! I texted them back, that I'll be there, I'm so so so so so so excited! Yaaay I'll meet so many Tik Tokers! Wooow! I started dancing in my room and saw Maverick in front of door looking really confusing but, he was laughing.

L: You could say, that you are here!
M: Haha, what's wrong with you?
L: I was invited to playlist!
M: Me too!

I ran to him and hugged him.

L: I'm so excited!
M: Me too.

After I realized... What if nobody will likes me from Tik Tokers. My smile changed into sad look.

M: Hey. What's wrong?
L: What if nobody will likes me from Tik Tokers? They don't know me...
M: Hey, they are my friends,I will introduced you. And I'm pretty sure that, they will love you.
L: Hmm I don't know.
M: Lara we're coming to playlist!
L: Yeah, I know, I know!

We started jumping and laughing like kids. After that I decided to cook lunch. I'll cook some Spaghetti bolognese, my favorite. I cooked it and ate it with boys and went upstairs. I grabbed my phone and posted on instagram, that I'm going live on Tik tok.