36 Chapter

I woke up at 2 am and I quickly did my morning routine and changed into this outfit :

After that I packed my things to LA and went downstairs to get something for breakfast (yes, breakfast in 2am, I'm serious 😂)

I ate my breakfast and got on a Uber which went with me to the airport.

*LA*

Now is 10am and I'm finally in LA. I texted Cody that I'm here and he texted back that he's coming to get me with his car. I also texted Susan that I'm finally here and she didn't answer so I locked my phone and sat on the nearest bench which was in front of airport. In 20 minutes Cody finally arrived and he went from his car and ran to me. I ran to him too and I hugged him, because to be honestly, I was missing him so much and I'm also missing many people from Playlist.

Me and Cody went to his apartment and I met there MoyBoys so I was really happy, because I didn't know that they are there (because I'm stupid and I didn't realize that they are sharing apartment with Cody and few boys 😂)

Me and Sebastian were talking about what happened and I was holding myselg, because I didn't want to start crying in front of him. When we were talking, my phone rang and I looked at locked screen and saw a notification from instagram. I opened my phone and instagram and looked into dm's and saw that is it message from Susan

@susan0105 : hey, that's good, I'm right now in *random adress* so u can come right now 😚.
@lara.graylon : sure, but will be alright if I will come with Cody and MoyBoys, please?
@susan0105 : yeah. 👌
@lara.graylon : Okayyy, bye! ❤️
@susan0105 : bye! ❤️

Me and boys went with Codys car to the *random adress where is Susan right now*.

We got from Codys car and I saw Susan (I know that that girl was her from her photos on instagram). We came to her and we said hi and I surprisingly hugged her, I don't know why, but I just hugged her, lol. We started talking and after that we decided to go before start to stalk Cash (wtf, ok 😂) for a lunch. We went to some random restaurant and ordered our food. We also decided to not post a story on instagram or on other social media, because we wanted Cash not see us together and that would be weird if he would see me in LA right now.

After our lunch I looked at Cashs story and I saw that he is in nearest Starbucks.

L: Guys?
S, Se, O, C : Hm?
L: Would be okay if I would call Cash right now? Like you know, I would ask him what he is doing and that stuff.
S, Se, O, C : Yeah!
L: Okay.

*Call*

C: Hey Babe!
L: Hey.
C: What's wrong?
L: Um, nothing?
C: Then why are you calling?
L: I'm your girlfriend and I just want to make sure that you are okay?
C: Oh, okay, I'm okay, now I need to go bye!
L: Wa-

I didn't tell him bye or wait, but he just turned off our phone call and that was actually really weird.

S: So?
L: He just turned it off! He fucking turned it off!
Se: Lara, that will be okay, I swear...
L: How can you know it!

Then I saw it. I saw Cash... I saw Cash hugging with that girl with black hair. You will maybe start to calling me weird, but I felt that I know that hair. Until that girl turned around to face me and my friends, but we were still far away. We were maybe far away, but I knew who was that.

Olivia. Tears started rolling my cheek. I saw Cash turned around and Olivia running away. Cash started ranning to me and my friends knew that it would be good if they would leave me and Cash to talk alone.

C: Babe, what are you doing here?
L: Doesn't matter. Why you was with Olivia?
C: Because she is my friend and she's living here.
L: Yeah? And how can you explain this photo Cash?!

I showed him that photo which Susan sent me.

C: Babe I-
L: No babe Cash. You made a mistake. Again. And you still don't care if you will hurt my feeling or not. You need to grow up finally.

With these words I ran away. Cash was trying to run to me, but I decided to hide under one table. Cash ran to the toilet, because he thought that I ran there.

I texted Susan and boys that I'm going to some hotel to think about some things, but Cody texted that I need to go to his apartment. I went to his apartment and when I was walking down the street I...

Hey! My summer holidays started yesterday and I love it! I will try to post everyday or every second day! Don't forget to write opinion on this chapter! Bye, luv ya.
- Johana 🧡👑